it's my bday and i want to cry
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Malsi101)
it's my bday and i want to cry
Happy Birthday, I hope you have a good one. I really, really mean it :hugs: What's wrong?

My situation has shifted massively over the last few days. Normally I can feel modicums of happiness at certain things. But now, nothing but a dreary, bordering on apathetic, buzz of misery. I wouldn't mind but there are people who depend on me, people who need me to be strong for them. What am I going to do? I can't hurt them, I can't. Oh Christ, I'm going to hurt them, I know it :cry:
TheLouisVuittonDon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46055184&hl=en

this video makes me feel good, not sure what it does for others.

Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Help :cry:
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
:hugs: What's wrong? I'm off to work in a few minutes but I'm sure someone else will be along in a mo to talk to you more :console:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
still in need?
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
still in need?
Massively so. I don't know what to do :cry:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Massively so. I don't know what to do :cry:
what's up? i've got about an hour if you want to chat.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what's up? i've got about an hour if you want to chat.
I'm totally lost. I'm hurting people, and you can't say I'm not because I know that I am, that I have. People I truly, deeply care about, but by virtue of being involved with me, they've come out worse.

I find myself feeling worse than I ever have. Everything just seems hopeless. Why do I bother if all I end up doing is making people's lives worse?
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm totally lost. I'm hurting people, and you can't say I'm not because I know that I am, that I have. People I truly, deeply care about, but by virtue of being involved with me, they've come out worse.

I find myself feeling worse than I ever have. Everything just seems hopeless. Why do I bother if all I end up doing is making people's lives worse?
how have you hurt them? you bother because it's what people do. we fight to stay alive because something has to come good. Other people want you to bother because they love and care about you, and you bring something to their lives that they value.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
how have you hurt them? you bother because it's what people do. we fight to stay alive because something has to come good. Other people want you to bother because they love and care about you, and you bring something to their lives that they value.
I can't even explain it. But things have changed and that's going to hurt someone that doesn't deserve or need pain.

I detract from lives. Give people short term pain to save them long term misery.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can't even explain it. But things have changed and that's going to hurt someone that doesn't deserve or need pain.

I detract from lives. Give people short term pain to save them long term misery.
I'm assuming your intention wasn't to hurt this person so please don't blame yourself. you can PM me if you just don't want to say what happened in the thread.
it's not short term pain when you die. it's extreme short term pain followed by a lifetime of deep sorrow. have you ever lost anyone close to you? I'm also certain that you don't cause your loved ones 'misery', of course they'd rather see you happy but that doesn't mean they don't want to support you through the bad times.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm assuming your intention wasn't to hurt this person so please don't blame yourself. you can PM me if you just don't want to say what happened in the thread.
it's not short term pain when you die. it's extreme short term pain followed by a lifetime of deep sorrow. have you ever lost anyone close to you? I'm also certain that you don't cause your loved ones 'misery', of course they'd rather see you happy but that doesn't mean they don't want to support you through the bad times.
I'll PM you the first part.

As for the second part, I'm a wreck and will always be so. Eventually the masses will give up on me, and those that don't will have to suffer as a result of me. I can't do that to people.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll PM you the first part.

As for the second part, I'm a wreck and will always be so. Eventually the masses will give up on me, and those that don't will have to suffer as a result of me. I can't do that to people.
hey, so sorry i buggered off earlier. some things went wrong. have sent you a PM but i have to go as i've got someone here.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hey, so sorry i buggered off earlier. some things went wrong. have sent you a PM but i have to go as i've got someone here.
:hugs: It's all right, thank you.
Immunity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:cry:
I really need some help, is anyone around?
gooner1991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Immunity)
:cry:
I really need some help, is anyone around?
Hey,I'm here if you wanna talk.What's up?
Immunity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
Hey,I'm here if you wanna talk.What's up?
thanks, I sent you a pm
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm lost, I'm numb. I don't know how to feel anymore.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
please is anyone here? :'( I really don't know what to do any more. I feel so alone :'( I dont think I will be able to stop myself from hurting anymore
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads