The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk IV Watch

This discussion is closed.
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
back and so soonyou're already getting milestone posts piece [9100, not such but still ]

:tongue:
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Malsi101)
back and so soonyou're already getting milestone posts piece [9100, not such but still ]

:tongue:
Haha, well I try my best :p:

You don't have a copy of the PSYA1 paper from January do you, by any chance? I really need one to revise from during easter, but my school don't have any
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by piece_by_piece)
Haha, well I try my best :p:

You don't have a copy of the PSYA1 paper from January do you, by any chance? I really need one to revise from during easter, but my school don't have any
LOL:P

Darn it-I don't. But I think my teacher might have unless he's used them up for retake practice[don't ask]!
But If I can get hold of one tomorrow-I'll try to work some magic and ''scan'' them to you somehow- a rubbish cam more like:tongue:

edit: I can't promise anything though cos he's a weird man and might want to know why when I'm not retaking:eyeball: ''psychologists ey:rolleyes:
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi! I'm okay thanks, how are you?
Yes, results day was surprisingly good thank you! How did you do?
not good tbh
BBC :erm: but retakes I guess !
How about you???
billet-doux
Report 9 years ago
LOL:P

Darn it-I don't. But I think my teacher might have unless he's used them up for retake practice[don't ask]!
But If I can get hold of one tomorrow-I'll try to work some magic and ''scan'' them to you somehow- a rubbish cam more like:tongue:
Thank you so much! :woo: It'd be great if you could, but don't worry about it if you can't!
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
mals, that post didnt make much sense to me lol

p.s. beyonce looks stunning in the 'halo' video!
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thank you so much! :woo: It'd be great if you could, but don't worry about it if you can't!

i'll try my best:rolleyes:

see edit =]
billet-doux
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jaz_jaz)
not good tbh
BBC :erm: but retakes I guess !
How about you???
That's not exactly bad though, If the Bs were close to As and the C was close to a B then that's even better! I got AAA in Bio, Chem and Psychology (and a C in General Studies, which I'm so not retaking :p:)
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
mals, that post didnt make much sense to me lol

don't worry i was high!

Basically-a post you made a while back about that advert and you used that funny LOLWUT smiley. Which always cracks me up. and so now everytime that advert comes on with they boy saying what he does say it always makes me LOL.. cos what he does say is kind of freaky!
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's not exactly bad though, If the Bs were close to As and the C was close to a B then that's even better! I got AAA in Bio, Chem and Psychology (and a C in General Studies, which I'm so not retaking :p:)
ahhh i hateee you :p: nah thats brilliant! well done. i got a B in GS haha. How stupid is that subject anyways.
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
don't worry i was high!

Basically-a post you made a while back about that advert and you used that funny LOLWUT smiley. Which always cracks me up. and so now everytime that advert comes on with they boy saying what he does say it always makes me LOL.. cos what he does say is kind of freaky!
haha it is so freaky though! If he wants a poo, go in any bloody toliet not the one with 'glade soft and fresh' :rolleyes:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
haha it is so freaky though! If he wants a poo, go in any bloody toliet not the one with 'glade soft and fresh' :rolleyes:

stop it! :rofl:
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've gotta go back into school in like an hour
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ArchedEdge)
I've gotta go back into school in like an hour

:zomg: how freaky-me too! parents evening!!!!! why you?
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
love and sex and magicccccc
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:zomg: how freaky-me too! parents evening!!!!! why you?
Got school concerts, and I've gotta be there right from the beginning till the end
billet-doux
Report 9 years ago
ahhh i hateee you :p: nah thats brilliant! well done. i got a B in GS haha. How stupid is that subject anyways.
Thank you! Yes, it's the most stupid subject ever! People who didn't go to any lessons got 100/100, and other people like me who stupidly go to most lessons got Cs/Ds/Es :p:
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
sup.
stalker
:p:
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
AQA Chemists!!!!!! Where are you!? :woo:

Do any of you have this book?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L1pKtzqPL.jpg
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
AQA Chemists!!!!!! Where are you!? :woo:

Do any of you have this book?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L1pKtzqPL.jpg

Have it yes

why?

:woo:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed