Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Haha I knew you were going to comment on that.

I basically see no harm in wearing as much makeup as you want to so long as it still looks good.

Although 'lots of use' wtf?!

Poor choice of phrase on my part.. I was hoping you'd understand what I mean. Seeing as you freely admitted to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    *head bang desk* its awesome to watch people on here gang up on the americans...

:confused:

Though, some Americans deserve it...

ReputationRep:
    Urgh I need to pack soon. I'm terrible at packing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)

Ignore that, I've just seen why.

Don't feed the trolls.

ReputationRep:

LOL just some of the threads on here, people saying such things like america should be tried for war crimes in vietnam blah blah blah yes cause what vietnam and korea did during those wars were such better.

I think some of them have penis envy (read military envy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Yeah, I agree, people should feel free to wear as much/as little as they want, so long as they don't look like a clown (unless they are a clown). I know people who wear loads of makeup and look gorgeous and others who wear none and still look gorgeous (not me unfortunately )
    Eeexactly. If you're gonna do it, do it well. (I hope I don't sound egotistical because I don't mean to.) And I'm sure you still look lovely without makeup!

Poor choice of phrase on my part.. I was hoping you'd understand what I mean. Seeing as you freely admitted to it :p:
    I don't really understand, no :p:

ReputationRep:
    georgia has a point here.

I'm going to choose my words carefully here [watch me fail...] to avoid being e-slapped. She looks great, you can tell she's got makeup on, but it's not overbearing. Nor does it look like it's been applied with a trowel.

She balances lots of use with effectiveness. A rare skill, it appears!
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    *head bang desk* its awesome to watch people on here gang up on the americans...
    I so thought you meant us in this thread and was going to be all confused, but clearly you didn't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Who?
    Me

ReputationRep:
    LOL just some of the threads on here, people saying such things like america should be tried for war crimes in vietnam blah blah blah yes cause what vietnam and korea did during those wars were such better.

Not likely. US Forces might be big, but everywhere outside of the US they have a reputation for incompetence.

ReputationRep:

I tend to stay away from America threads now. The way I see it, I don't like some aspects of America/the stereotypical American/George Bush but I'm mature enough to realise that not all Americans are the stereotype. But then again, I disagree with a lot of things about the American system.

But hey, this is a light-hearted friendly thread so I'll shut up :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand, no :p:

That you use a decent amount of makeup at the same time, which you have alluded to at least 3 times already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Who?

She's already answered, but georgia :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I agree no more brining issues in on my part as for our forces being incompetent, I would say that every country has that, our military is just out there so often people see it more.

ReputationRep:
    That you use a decent amount of makeup at the same time, which you have alluded to at least 3 times already.
    Ohhh okay.

It's more about different products rather than loads of product though. It's supposed to be, anyway! Despite my dad whinging :rolleyes: He does think all women look better with no makeup whatsoever and their hair scraped back though...so I'm not exactly about to trust his judgement.

ReputationRep:
    I so thought you meant us in this thread and was going to be all confused, but clearly you didn't!
    Me too at first

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh okay.

It's more about different products rather than loads of product though. It's supposed to be, anyway! Despite my dad whinging :rolleyes: He does think all women look better with no makeup whatsoever and their hair scraped back though...so I'm not exactly about to trust his judgement.

Makeup confuses me

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh okay.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust my dad's judgement really. Although having said that, he does have a decent fashion sense. At least, when I dragged him shopping once he picked out a few really nice tops

ReputationRep:
    I agree no more brining issues in on my part as for our forces being incompetent, I would say that every country has that, our military is just out there so often people see it more.

Of course.

Problem with sites like these is that you get a lot of armchair warriors who think they know a lot but really don't.

Some elements of the US military are superb. Some are average, but that's just the nature of things like that. Likelihood is that I'll spend a good proportion of the next 18yrs working very closely with the US military so providing they bring the same level of professionalism to the fray that I will, I'll have no complaints.

ReputationRep:
    Makeup confuses me
    How so? It's easy!

(Original post by d123)
    Yeah, I wouldn't trust my dad's judgement really. Although having said that, he does have a decent fashion sense. At least, when I dragged him shopping once he picked out a few really nice tops
    Lucky you. Mine has awful fashion sense and constantly asks me if this colour goes with that colour etc.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.