Eugennn :hugs:
    Jehuuu :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Night Jen. :hugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle: oh the people from the old days before we all left for the anime soc
    Not many people there that haven't left either through choice or being banned, so we wouldn't be missing much if we went back. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the back room is any nice. :beard:

I imagine I won't be very welcome there. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I wonder if the back room is any nice. :beard:

I imagine I won't be very welcome there. :tongue:
    not really:erm:

ReputationRep:
    Then i'll just stick to here where it's cosy and the company is grand.

:goodnight:

I got through quite a bit of One Piece manga today. :teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah awesome will have to thank Tru when he's on/less busy with work :yep: Awards are exciting
    All in good fun. :giggle:

(Original post by vin)
    its ok because she's a nice person :yes:
    Vin-kin, your manners have noticeably improved as of late. :o: :hugs:

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    Aiko :cute: we should make an appreciation thread for her :yep:
    It wouldn't be warranted because there's only a select few outside this society that know who I am. :tongue:

(Original post by skipp)
    She'd probably hate that :giggle: you can just imagine her response... :nah:

Although an idea is forming :giggle:
    I wouldn't hate it as such, it's always nice to see that your presence is appreciated, but a thread would be going a little too far. Otherwise, we'd all be receiving our own one. :tongue:

(Original post by vin)
    she wouldnt like a fanclub :mad:
    You'd be my number one fan. Similarly, I'd like to think I'd be yours. :smile:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Speaking of events such as this, are you still thinking of doing some sort of competition in the review thread? Just checking, so that I can add details to the first post (if they'll fit :giggle:) as and when you're ready.
    I was thinking of publicising the competition soon, likely during this coming weekend. :smile: - I'll be sending a PM to each regular member of the society to determine the interest. If more than five are willing to participate, it'll be worth doing. However, maybe we should change the format of the competition. It's going to be difficult for most to select an anime they like that I haven't seen. Ideally, I'd also like to encourage members outside the society to participate too (although maybe this is being overly ambitious). Maybe we could change the competition entirely, although I'm unsure how... We could ignore the fact that I've seen the anime and judge it entirely on the merit of the review, but I'm not sure whether I'm qualified to do that. :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I used to be an active member on a private music tracker, which required its users to have a cute avatar. While sorting out my files on an old external drive, I came across the avatars I created at the time that were, surprise surprise, of anime:

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    oh ffs I did it again :stomp: I need to be electrocuted to get out of bed now :emo:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Vin-kin, your manners have noticeably improved as of late. :o: :hugs:

It wouldn't be warranted because there's only a select few outside this society that know who I am. :tongue:

I wouldn't hate it as such, it's always nice to see that your presence is appreciated, but a thread would be going a little too far. Otherwise, we'd all be receiving our own one. :tongue:

You'd be my number one fan. Similarly, I'd like to think I'd be yours. :smile:
    have they :redface:

you better be :hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    oh ffs I did it again :stomp: I need to be electrocuted to get out of bed now :emo:
    Maybe I should kick you. :yes:

Edit: Oh, for those interested, here's my December playlist on Spotify:

http://open.spotify.com/user/aikoasa...2tpvyJUl0XUYX6

It's less coherent than my November one, but it's generally all easy-listening because its purpose is to serve as background music when I'm working. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    aslong as you dont leave any marks:puppyeyes:

I need to find some calm music, most the stuff in my music folder is not good for relaxing:erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    aslong as you dont leave any marks:puppyeyes:
    I'll be assured to remove my heels. :o:

I need to find some calm music, most the stuff in my music folder is not good for relaxing:erm:
    I'll add some dark but calming music to our playlist. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    you remembered we had a playlist :eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    you remembered we had a playlist :eek:
    Of course. :smile: - I'll be adding more of this ilk by the end of the day:

http://open.spotify.com/track/3qJY1LWZ6cEvlmkfc2UHJx

Probably not ideal to calm you... If anything, it's more likely to encourage murderous intent. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

Mmmm playlists.

And Saint Towers just sent me a group invite on facebook... that guy's infamous for being a wannabe poseur who thinks he's God's gift to UK anime. He can go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Of course. :smile: - I'll be adding more of this ilk by the end of the day:

http://open.spotify.com/track/3qJY1LWZ6cEvlmkfc2UHJx

Probably not ideal to calm you... If anything, it's more likely to encourage murderous intent. :erm:
    your right, but murder of the silent steathy variety :yes:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    And Saint Towers just sent me a group invite on facebook... that guy's infamous for being a wannabe poseur who thinks he's God's gift to UK anime. He can go away.
    Oh you know about him then :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Oh you know about him then :giggle:
    Have you met that guy at a AL convention?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.