How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that many people will notice, or even care, but TheOtherSide. is back, having ventured more into the real world and finding it too complicated for her. :woo: :chicken:

Oh, and I'm feeling sleepy, even though I had no lessons for half the day.. :hide:

hate everything. hate everyone.
    idk which is worse, when ur friends blank u or are horrible or when random strangers hurl abuse at u in the street for doing nothing.
    ty everyone u make me feel like life is so worth living :borat:

**** u all

and no this isn't aimed at tsr :nothing: get off ur narcissistic highhorse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz7899)
    Hahahaa omg no:hand:
    I do have to worryyw, itsi affecting me the most:rolleyes:whe n did i sign this deed? Aww so keen to be my baji

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol I got you to sign t. You don't have to remember when or where you signed it. It has been signed. Deal with it.

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐-■-■
    (-■_■)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    hate everything. hate everyone.
    idk which is worse, when ur friends blank u or are horrible or when random strangers hurl abuse at u in the street for doing nothing.
    ty everyone u make me feel like life is so worth living :borat:

**** u all

and no this isn't aimed at tsr :nothing: get off ur narcissistic highhorse
    I hope you feel better soon girl. I don't like seeing people upset. So, cheer up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Does cheese need a smack? :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know that and you should too :hugs: You're amazing
    Yh gimme :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Lol I got you to sign t. You don't have to remember when or where you signed it. It has been signed. Deal with it.

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐-■-■
    (-■_■)
    Hahaha okay then Baji

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In shock after hearing Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are divorcing after two years of marriage :eek:

They got married after being together for ten years and that's what me and my partner are doing so its made me a little nervous :laugh:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I doubt that many people will notice, or even care, but TheOtherSide. is back, having ventured more into the real world and finding it too complicated for her. :woo: :chicken:

Oh, and I'm feeling sleepy, even though I had no lessons for half the day.. :hide:
    great :woo: :woo: btw we really missed your....
    Spoiler:
    Show

:mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that doesn't even sound normal to me :lol:

ReputationRep:

If you are hinting at Further Maths, I am in complete agreement with you. Further Maths will actually be the death of me. :cry2:

On the positive side, I am definitely glad that we are now in more lessons together. :yeah:

ReputationRep:

welcome back pun master :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    If you are hinting at Further Maths, I am in complete agreement with you. Further Maths will actually be the death of me. :cry2:

I dropped it after 2 weeks :lol:

You must be very clever to continue it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I dropped it after 2 weeks :lol:

You must be very clever to continue it :holmes:
    The tragic thing is I dropped Economics for FM, since I thought it would be more useful if I wanted to go into Physics in Uni. Today was the last opportunity to change subjects, so ,now, I can't drop it even if I wanted to. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:

On the positive side, I am definitely glad that we are now in more lessons together. :yeah:
    I did Further maths throughout A level , absolute nightmare:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    The tragic thing is I dropped Economics for FM, since I thought it would be more useful if I wanted to go into Physics in Uni. Today was the last opportunity to change subjects, so ,now, I can't drop it even if I wanted to. :facepalm:
    Interesting, do you have any idea what you want to do for uni/higher education. I want to do accounting so maybe I shouldve done econ :lol: Also, its never the last day, just explain to your teachers that you know its past the deadline but you really think its the right decision! (give reasons and say you talked to your parents/other teachers etc )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    :cookie:
    :cookie: :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    :cookie: :cookie:
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

ReputationRep:
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

ReputationRep:
    :

:rofl: Great meme there

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Great meme there

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.