Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Immunity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
please is anyone here? :'( I really don't know what to do any more. I feel so alone :'( I dont think I will be able to stop myself from hurting anymore
I'm here :hugs:
you okay?
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
no :'( I really dont know what to do anymore. I don't want to live. I feel nothing but pain my glimpse of happiness has gone. i'm empty.
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
no :'( I really dont know what to do anymore. I don't want to live. I feel nothing but pain my glimpse of happiness has gone. i'm empty.
Aww hunny :hugs:
WHy do you not want to live? you had a glimpse of happiness hold on to theat. Really cling on to it. If you can have a glimpse then you can be happy. Right now you are in pain and I really feel for you but you are young. There are many years to come, you have to experience the pain you are feeling because then when you feel happy and that everything in the world is right again you are really going to appreciate it.
Hopefully in a few years you will look back on a dark phase of your life and be so glad you had the strength to keep going. I know things will be tough, but I really do believe you can get through this and start to enjoy life again. There is so much to live for, so many people to meet and adventures to have.
Please don't give up, it will be worth is in the end. :hugs:

P.S. I really should take my own advice, I felt exactly the same way last night. Hope you feel a little better soon
Divinitywolf
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know it may not help but try to take a walk in a beautiful place. Take a walk through the woods and try to appreciate whats around you. Try to realise that no matter how alone you feel, there is beauty around you and you are so lucky to be in those surroundings with the peaceful sounds of nature.
The walk could help you clear your head.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Divinitywolf)
I know it may not help but try to take a walk in a beautiful place. Take a walk through the woods and try to appreciate whats around you. Try to realise that no matter how alone you feel, there is beauty around you and you are so lucky to be in those surroundings with the peaceful sounds of nature.
The walk could help you clear your head.
I did try that but everywhere i looked there was a way to kill myself. I couldn't see anything but how I want to end it. I know thats pretty dark, but now I feel like there is nothing to live for and that it would be so much easier to end it, to end everyone's misery. All I have eever done is hurtpeople and upset them. My parents can't handle me. My mum has her own problems and it feels like none of them has time for me. I should just get out of everyone's way. I dont have anyone close anymore. No friends (no i'm not joking.0 I have nothing and sitting here alone its so easy to give into temptations I have alcohol I have half pack of anyi depressants and god knows what else in the cupboards. It would be so easy in the end. The only thing thats stopping me is I love him so much but i guess i should just move on. I know now no one really could ever love me.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH just got results back. really not happy with them

what's wrong? i'm around
Divinitywolf
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmmm I know how that feels. You just can't get those thoughts out of your head right?
Ok what works for me when feeling down is to put on some peaceful music, classical or if you have any other that you prefer and just sit there with your eyes closed and listen to it.
Try to really focus on the sound. If you focus hard enough you should reach a more peaceful state of mind and should have at least a few minutes of calm and peacefulness. It may only be a temporary solution but its a relief from the harshness of reality.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH just got results back. really not happy with them

what's wrong? i'm around
i really can't cope with everything that is going on aruond me.
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know its soo hard but you need to keep fighting, remember that your family loves you and, even though you may not see it at the moment it would hurt them more if you were gone.

Keep going :hugs:
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lovelife=:thumbsdown:
social life=:thumbsdown:
life=:thumbsdown:
what's the point?:sad:
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
do you want to cope? do you want to feel better some day?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
do you want to cope? do you want to feel better some day?
I just want to give up.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just want to give up.

considering my current mindset i don't think i'm the best person to talk to.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:cry:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:cry: Oh God, what have I done? I'm an absolute idiot and I've ruined everything :cry:
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
:cry: Oh God, what have I done? I'm an absolute idiot and I've ruined everything :cry:
:hugs: you okay?
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Immunity)
:hugs: you okay?
I did what I thought was the right thing, but I was wrong and the consequences of my decision are too hard to bear :cry:
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did what I thought was the right thing, but I was wrong and the consequences of my decision are too hard to bear :cry:
But your intentions were good, you wanted to do the right thing. Everyone has to deal with some concequences, I think you are strong enough to deal with them. :hugs:
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Chin up chaps!
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i promise you, everything will be turn out better in the long run. for both of you.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed