Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hmm, that is really tricky. I see the dilemma...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    On Facebook if you need me :console:
    might take you up on that in a bit if that's ok? feeling worse and worse
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    might take you up on that in a bit if that's ok? feeling worse and worse
    Sure but just be aware I won't be up as late as usual - was up til 4am this morning so will probs crash soon enough

ReputationRep:
    not sure what#s happening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    not sure what#s happening?
    :console: hope you're okay!

---

so tired but still can't manage more than a short chunk of sleep at a time, mood is still pretty meh, but just about hanging on in there today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :console: hope you're okay!

---

so tired but still can't manage more than a short chunk of sleep at a time, mood is still pretty meh, but just about hanging on in there today.
    I'l be ok. Sorry to hear about your sleep. I'm in a pretty bad EDS flare up right now so the fatigue is immense, and like you I think my mood is getting worse as a result. Hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    I'l be ok. Sorry to hear about your sleep. I'm in a pretty bad EDS flare up right now so the fatigue is immense, and like you I think my mood is getting worse as a result. Hope you feel better soon.
    :hugs: hopefully you feel better soon! I will manage somehow I expect, be nice if I manage some sleep soon though given I feel shattered! fatigue is the worst aye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: hopefully you feel better soon! I will manage somehow I expect, be nice if I manage some sleep soon though given I feel shattered! fatigue is the worst aye!
    Yeah, hopefully. I could barely walk to get out of the flat when the fire alarm went off earlier. Sending good vibes to you. Hope the sleep does you some good (and comes sooner rather than later)!

ReputationRep:
    Really struggling to just sit down and revise because there's that much **** going through my head

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, that is really tricky. I see the dilemma...
    Spoke to my mum and decided to give him a chance, like my mum said i can always delete him again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Spoke to my mum and decided to give him a chance, like my mum said i can always delete him again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK, good luck hun :penguinhug:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I want to write a letter to my counsellor and another member of staff at my school thanking them for helping me with everything over the past year... Only problem is is that i have no idea how to go about it, and also if its a good idea to do so in the first place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klatie)
    Really struggling to just sit down and revise because there's that much **** going through my head
    As difficult as it is try and block it out? Or take a break from revision, do something that'll make you forget about what's on your mind, and start again. Or maybe you just need to off load what your thinking about, if you do Inbox me and I'll listen and try and help. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rang the Samaritans and he was so lovely and I just sobbed and sobbed. feel a little relieved I think. found a stray zopi so taken that hoping it will help sleep. god help me if it doesn't. I haven't slept in over 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I want to write a letter to my counsellor and another member of staff at my school thanking them for helping me with everything over the past year... Only problem is is that i have no idea how to go about it, and also if its a good idea to do so in the first place...

Are you close to them, if so then Id just express how you feel and your gratitude for what they've done for you, just start big whatever comes naturally, probably thank you for your help, particular time that the help was exceptionally good. I'm sure a letter like that will make someone's day if it comes from the heart. It's good to tell someone that there appreciated. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hopefully. I could barely walk to get out of the flat when the fire alarm went off earlier. Sending good vibes to you. Hope the sleep does you some good (and comes sooner rather than later)!
    yeah, I get days sometimes where my legs ache just getting out of bed, it's pretty bad! :hugs: thanks for the good vibes, sending lots back for you as well!

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    Rang the Samaritans and he was so lovely and I just sobbed and sobbed. feel a little relieved I think. found a stray zopi so taken that hoping it will help sleep. god help me if it doesn't. I haven't slept in over 2 days.
    :hugs: glad Samaritans helped you! hope you're doing okay & get some sleep!

ReputationRep:
    So oversensitive wish I had a thicker skin. I can't handle anything . What makes someone like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I gave a card and cookies to my year 11 deputy year head (though i accidentally stood on the packet) as a massive thankyou for helping me, and i gave him another card at the end of year 13 because he still took time out of his day to support me when he was actually nothing to do with me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OK, good luck hun :penguinhug:
    Thanks hun, nothings been said yet so its going good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tree321)
    As difficult as it is try and block it out? Or take a break from revision, do something that'll make you forget about what's on your mind, and start again. Or maybe you just need to off load what your thinking about, if you do Inbox me and I'll listen and try and help. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers aha, I've taken a break all day, watched a 20min programme and then got into the same mess again and again. Problem is I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, just got that usual feeling

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.