Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Interview with Jack Wilshere:
    http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-sh...oals-on-sunday

ReputationRep:
    If Alexis Sanchez asked for my daughter, I would give her to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    If Alexis Sanchez asked for my daughter, I would give her to him.
    The daughter you don't know you have or...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    The daughter you don't know you have or...
    :lol: No comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    And the mighty Ox with a staggering 13 goals in 128 appearances for us, including an impressive haul of 3 goals in 37 games last season.
    It's true tbh, but at least Ox looks like he could be a decent finisher in the near future, Welbeck just... Doesn't. For me Welbeck has already reached his peak and it isn't good enough for us, Ox certainly has huge potential to grow you can't deny that.

ReputationRep:
    Welbeck's graft is just too much. May be a **** finisher but he would always chase a ball down.

ReputationRep:
    Personally think Wenger may very well leave if we win the league this year. Man, what an emotional day that would be. Leaving at the top with Jose down the depths of the PL. That is immortality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Personally think Wenger may very well leave if we win the league this year. Man, what an emotional day that would be. Leaving at the top with Jose down the depths of the PL. That is immortality.
    He will honour his contract. Man of his word.

It will be a very emotional day to see him leave the club though. I suppose he'd want to do a double? He may even want to have another invincible season (highly unlikely at this level though)

The season before the invincible one, Wenger saw his unbeaten away record (which he acquired in the previous season) slip. He wanted to win the league without losing a game, but ended up not winning the league at all.. So during preseason of the next season, Wenger asked his men why they lost the championship. Keown replied with "It's your fault, you put too much pressure on us. It's impossible (to win a league unbeaten)"

Wenger replies, "Look, I said that because I think you can do it. But you must really want it. It would be an unbelievable achievement to be the first team to do that"

& so they did..

ReputationRep:
    Not winning the CL will haunt him though.

Will be weird not to see Wenger in that long coat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Not winning the CL will haunt him though.

Will be weird not to see Wenger in that long coat.
    Would love him to win the CL, he really really deserves it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    ^ Line up for Tuesday

Poom
    Traore Djourou Squillaci Eboue
    Lupoli Denilson Diaby Gervinho
    Sanogo Bendtner
    Kaba Diawara off the bench to cover Diaby's inevitable injury.

No Rami Shabaan or Andrey Santos though? Are they still injured?

ReputationRep:
    So to conclude Wenger will be manager next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    So to conclude Wenger will be manager next season.
    Razor sharp observation there young Sheddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No doubt Wenger will be manager until his contact is up, he'll probably sign an extension. It'll be nice for him to have a season without that jumped up voyeuristic prick chatting **** about him non stop before he goes, everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him, just one little **** who doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers m9 - just popping by to cool any delusional title talk just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    No doubt Wenger will be manager until his contact is up, he'll probably sign an extension. It'll be nice for him to have a season without that jumped up voyeuristic prick chatting **** about him non stop before he goes, everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him, just one little **** who doesn't.
    Yeah apart from Pardew and Allardyce and im pretty sure Ranieiri didnt like him - as well as Fergie and Benitez and Mark Hughes and Pulis.

But yeah - "utmost respect" and all that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Cheers m9 - just popping by to cool any delusional title talk just yet.
    You really love Arsenal don't you

ReputationRep:
    Hate them more than Hitler m8 - not even the club I hate, its the fans who epitomise everything thats wrong with modern day football supporters

ReputationRep:
    ^ Coming from a Chelski fan :lol: . Sure you haven't got any more black lads to push off the train?

ReputationRep:
    As if Arsenal fans have never done anything racist...not like them to sing songs about gassing Spurs fans in every NLD.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.