?
Report 9 years ago
I don't know what's wrong with me, why won't people like me? :cry:
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yay. Starting on the downwards cycle again tonight.

I cut again just now :sad: Don't even know why.
Immunity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
[QUOTE=kiss_me_now9]Yay. Starting on the downwards cycle again tonight. QUOTE]

:hugs: you okay?
Don't worry about it, I feel very similar right now :hugs:
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Immunity)
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Yay. Starting on the downwards cycle again tonight.
:hugs: you okay?
Don't worry about it, I feel very similar right now :hugs:
Think so. Hate how everything goes in cycles, up one week and down the next.:hugs:
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I don't know what's wrong with me, why won't people like me? :cry:
Aww hunny. :hugs: You alright?
Am sure people here who know you a little better like you, and I certainly don't dislike you.
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Think so. Hate how everything goes in cycles, up one week and down the next.:hugs:
:hugs: You don't need to do it, you never need to, there are people here who care, who want to help
Srxjer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bah. I've been taking 40mg of Citalopram for about 5-6 weeks now and it's not working. I feel a little better, perhaps 20% better than I used to be, but it's still no way near recovery. At all.

Is there anyone here who has had the same reaction to this medication as me? And what did the doctor prescribe you next?
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know, you finally think you are making progress and then you hit rock bottom again. :hugs:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I give up :cry:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:cry: my life is tragic to most people's :nothing:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
what's happened? just feeling low generally?

(Original post by Malsi101)
what do you mean?
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
:hugs: don't give up on everything
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't compare yourself to other people's lives. We all go through different things and cope with things differently. If you mean you have gone through more than most well just remember there is always someone worse off than you :hugs:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
what's happened? just feeling low generally?

what do you mean?

I have serious family issues concerning a parent, and serious personal issues and it's like, just watching the ''norm'' people everyday taking the little things for granted; the little things i yearn for
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't compare yourself to other people's lives. We all go through different things and cope with things differently. If you mean you have gone through more than most well just remember there is always someone worse off than you :hugs:

I agree and understand fully...someone can scream at me for what i just said as they could full well possibly be experiencing more dire situations but i just feel there are both ends of the scale and the end where i'm 'above' people in terms of bad situations makes me:cry:but yes then the other end of the scale where people are worse off makes me try to remain not as selfish but it's still meh seeing most people take the little things for granted you want
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I agree and understand fully...someone can scream at me for what i just said as they could full well possibly be experiencing more dire situations but i just feel there are both ends of the scale and the end where i'm 'above' people in terms of bad situations makes me:cry:but yes then the other end of the scale where people are worse off makes me try to remain not as selfish but it's still meh seeing most people take the little things for granted you want
Aww hunny :hugs: I know exactly what you mean. You have so much going on and the people around you are fretting about silly things like prom and driving and they don't seem to notice you are on the verge of a breakdown so perhaps your issues are more serious than what shoes to wear etc. Often I have just wanted to yell at them and want to swap places, even for just a little while so they realise how good they have it, but at the same time I don't want them to have to experience it at all, not even for a second. It's hard, but I am here if you ever want to talk :hugs:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aww hunny :hugs: I know exactly what you mean. You have so much going on and the people around you are fretting about silly things like prom and driving and they don't seem to notice you are on the verge of a breakdown so perhaps your issues are more serious than what shoes to wear etc. Often I have just wanted to yell at them and want to swap places, even for just a little while so they realise how good they have it, but at the same time I don't want them to have to experience it at all, not even for a second. It's hard, but I am here if you ever want to talk :hugs:

thank you; that's exactly how it is. and things like that don't even phase me any more:nope: it's like how can people get stressed over the most trivial of things i just sometimes feel like screaming SHUTUPP! lol..but i guess they just don't know like you said. and thanks for the offer, your replies have helped as now i'm glad someone else understands what i mean!:hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads