Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    my ex-fiance who i only properly split with last week. We were meant to pick up the keys to our first flat last week.
    Ah that blows I'm sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    You guys won't believe this, they've gone and moved in together. A few days ago i think, they've apparently only been together since friday.
    Waaaa!??!

That is actually, genuinely apalling. I'm so sorry. :console: :hugs:

Don't tell me it was the flat you two were supposed to move into, too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Apart from your sanity as to why you packed too much.

Me and mum do it every time

Again, you're a female :p: Doesn't make it better, but does make all guys accept it with an air of resignation:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Again, you're a female Doesn't make it better, but does make all guys accept it with an air of resignation
    Not all

Yeah I agree :yes:

ReputationRep:
    my ex-fiance who i only properly split with last week. We were meant to pick up the keys to our first flat last week.
    :console: too difficult to delete from phone/facebook and cut all strings ?
    if it is.. then have one last cry when needed, then get out and about again and smile
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I deleted from facebook, cant cut all contact completely coz he owes me a lot of money and I need it back.

No it isnt the flat we were meant to move into. This is a big house instead. she's just swooped in and taken everything I've ever dreamed of.

ReputationRep:
    I deleted from facebook, cant cut all contact completely coz he owes me a lot of money and I need it back.

No it isnt the flat we were meant to move into. This is a big house instead. she's just swooped in and taken everything I've ever dreamed of.

Sorry to hear that doll, but it seems that you're better off w/o him now:o:

ReputationRep:

She hasn't.

She's dived in and taken an unreliable, untrustworthy, dishonest prat of a man out of your life.

You're the one who's won. Don't forget that. You're much better off. You can go find someone worthy of you. I'll admit, there aren't many out there, but you'll find him

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll find someone else who isn't going to treat you so horribly.

:hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    This is way too much for me to deal with right now

ReputationRep:
    This is way too much for me to deal with right now

You got people around you who can help?

And/or, anything we can do?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Sorry, i only came in here as i was starting to feel better. Stupid curveball. I'll come back when I'#m feeling better

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, i only came in here as i was starting to feel better. Stupid curveball. I'll come back when I'#m feeling better
    Take care, hope you feel better

ReputationRep:

It's no problem. You don't need to go.

Seriously, anything we can do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    It's no problem. You don't need to go.

Seriously, anything we can do?
    Agreed, we're here to help :o:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I don't think there's anything anyone can do right now.

ReputationRep:
    If you need anything we're all here

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything anyone can do right now.

Breaking up is terrible at the best of times. I can't begin to imagine what it is you're feeling...

We are here to help if we can, please, even if you just want someone to send a ranty, shouty PM at, feel free, my inbox is always open.

Got anybody with you? Hope you're not on your own right now
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yeah I'm on my own. My friends are being great but i worry about annoying them. and its the usual irony that the only person who can stop me being upset is the person who made me upset in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Catch 22

I know it might seem like you're taking advantage of your friends, but this is what they're there for. Don't be afraid to use them.

I'd be flattered if someone came to me when they felt like that [ok, that sounded better in my head....].

Stick around, yeah? We're not going to let you feel left out :hugs:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.