Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Alexis Sanchez set to refuse Liverpool in favour of Arsenal move dailym.ai/1onEuB6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    How much was Lallana bought for again?
    Everything that was just said is how I feel about Lambert tbh, am I the only one that thinks even he is overrated? Meh.
    Naaaaah he's stats are pretty good. Though, at soton it's a diff story, we'll see how he does at Liverpool.

Liverpool will be an interesting proposition next season. It'll be fun seeing how capable they'll be with the extra champs league footy 😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Alexis Sanchez set to refuse Liverpool in favour of Arsenal move dailym.ai/1onEuB6.
    No quotes and it's Daily Mail. Nuff said
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Naaaaah he's stats are pretty good. Though, at soton it's a diff story, we'll see how he does at Liverpool.

Liverpool will be an interesting proposition next season. It'll be fun seeing how capable they'll be with the extra champs league footy
    I'm just intrigued to find out who will drop out the top four tbh. It's gonna be tight.

What's all this stuff about Jackson Martinez then??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    No quotes and it's Daily Mail. Nuff said
    I know just thought I'd post it anyway. Do you think it's true though?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just intrigued to find out who will drop out the top four tbh. It's gonna be tight.

What's all this stuff about Jackson Martinez then??
    Wouldn't believe anything to be honest with you. Though I would love him here, I just.. Don't think it'll happen

(Original post by Kruz)
    I don't think it's true, I don't even think barca are as interested as the media are making them out to be. It'll be so peak if Suarez stay - as much as it pains to say this, if he stays Liverpool will be HARD next season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Who knows what true. Sanchez hasn't said a thing. I doubt Barca would do another major swap deal after the Ibra transfer tho. It's true imo Arsenal would be the more attractive option compared to Liverpool. Let's hope he refuses to go to Liverpool and let's hope Arsenal get the deal done properly. I want to avoid another Higuain
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Wouldn't believe anything to be honest with you. Though I would love him here, I just.. Don't think it'll happen
    Martinez is only 27, thought he was about 33 So age shouldn't be a factor.
    And I don't think Suarez will be staying at Liverpool, an exit is looking inevitable. SSN reporting that Lfc and Barca will be holding talks over him this week about a possible transfer.

ReputationRep:
    I just can't wait for this window to close tbh

All these rumors are giving me heartache:mad:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    But who could forget the Higuan thing tho, that was looking like a done deal and everything. Had me so excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Speaking of Digne, you watch PSG quite a bit don't you?

Could you tell me how Marquinhos and Van Der Wiel have been doing?
    Also do you think that Rabiot will make it at PSG? Has Cabaye put him further down the pecking order.
    Finally, what do you think about Javier Pastore? Hasn't generated too much hype since leaving Palermo and isn't a starter for them iirc.
    Marquinhos has been quite up and down but I like him. I think he's a very competent defender. The Luiz signing probably means he's going to be played permanently at RB now or majority of his game time from come from there which is a shame as I'd have liked to see him develop into a proper CB. He hasn't really developed much from his Roma time but he's still young and has had to adapt to 2 different cultures within 2 years so he can be excused there. Hopefully not making the WC will give him more desire to push on.

The less said about VDW and Pastore the better. The former just looks out of sort, poor positioning defensively and looks lost when attacking, he should be sold back to eredivisie. Pastore has pretty much not lived up to his Palermo hype since joining though he comes up now and again with important goals/ contributions especially last season.

I'm a Rabiot fanboy. The boy is for me a proper B2B midfielder. He's really good the air, for a tall guy he's got good drive and change of pace. He moves about the pitch with the mannerism of a left footed Oscar but not as good defensively. Cabaye didn't really affect his game time, it pretty much followed the same pattern it had all season and tbh, PSG didn't need Cabaye at all- he's not really contributed much and at times looks out of place. Rabiot has apparently rejected PSG's offer of a new contract so maybe he'll move on (to Juve) and rightly so imo even though he's still relatively young, he's good enough to be a starter for a top team but Blanc seems unwilling to trust him especially in CL.

ReputationRep:
    I actually want to kill people that want us to sign Jackson Martinez. Rather play Sanogo than him.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I actually want to kill people that want us to sign Jackson Martinez. Rather play Sanogo than him.
    It was a question! Seeing as you want to murder me.

ReputationRep:
    But who could forget the Higuan thing tho, that was looking like a done deal and everything. Had me so excited.
    It was all done and dusted until Perez decided to increase the price last minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    elaborate
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    These Sanchez rumours are really hotting up you know, especially with Liverpool and Barcelona officials having a meeting about Suarez.

ReputationRep:
    These Sanchez rumours are really hotting up you know, especially with Liverpool and Barcelona officials having a meeting about Suarez.

I see higuain deal all over it lol

ReputationRep:
    We have Theo, Ox, Podolski, Gnabry, Campbell and more youngsters.

Can't see us getting Sanchez.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quick question, if you had to pick Sanchez or Di Maria, who do you take and why? Not saying anything will materialise with either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    elaborate
    People haven't seen him play.

They go by his coring record in Portuguese liga.

He's 27 and still playing in Portuguese liga and has barely amounted any international cap.

Clearly he ain't that good but yet people are obsessed with him.

If he's the name that excites people I want to murder those people.

If his name doesn't end in ez people wouldn't be mentioning him.

I can name 20 strikers I'd take ahead of him just off top of my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.