The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:tongue:ingu:
Original post by Associativity
so if someone was quick enough, we could get one last post in after your closing post, now that should be the winner!

Haha, that has happened occasionally, but if I notice that someone has made a post after my closing post, I'll delete the closing post and repost it after everyone has moved on to the new thread. The thread then gets closed quite quickly :wink:
:colonhash:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Sniper! :afraid:

I told you they lay dormant and wait for a opportunity and snipe the victory away. We will see more of them as we get closer to the end.

Angry Jellyfish emoji thats amazing
This forum is coming to an end....
And I shall be the one to end it :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
This forum is coming to an end....
And I shall be the one to end it :biggrin:

The whole forum! :zomg:

*reports*
The whole forum! :zomg:

*reports*

We better hand in our badges and purple boldness then :sad: it's been a good trip. You've had a long run. I guess it's time to move on. :bawling:

…..nah
Original post by iEthan
We better hand in our badges and purple boldness then :sad: it's been a good trip. You've had a long run. I guess it's time to move on. :bawling:

…..nah

Hahaha! LOL... Don't worry, you guys are sooo nice, you will easily get a job elsewhere :biggrin:
Hahaha! LOL... Don't worry, you guys are sooo nice, you will easily get a job elsewhere :biggrin:

I don't wanna go to Mumsnet :bawling:
Original post by iEthan
I don't wanna go to Mumsnet :bawling:

There's always 9gag... Actually that place is full of.........
Sooo.... I guess Mumsnet it is :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan

…..nah

Some things just aren't meant to be. :no:

...such as anyone else winning this thread. :king1:
:tongue:
Looks the closer we get to the magic number more and more evil users start turning up. We now have one user that wants to destroy the entire forum and the TSR universre. Not on my watch....

Spoiler

BTW what is mumsnet :rofl:

It's AJ's most frequented site after TSR :proud:

Some things just aren't meant to be. :no:

...such as anyone else winning this thread. :king1:

Very sage words AJ :yes: I do hope you have your celebration GIFs ready :proud:
Original post by iEthan
It's AJ's most frequented site after TSR :proud:

Very sage words AJ :yes: I do hope you have your celebration GIFs ready :proud:

Oh right :biggrin: Okay! :biggrin: Mumsnet will be your most frequent site. After the forum shuts down because of my powers!!!
Original post by mr T 999
Looks the closer we get to the magic number more and more evil users start turning up. We now have one user that wants to destroy the entire forum and the TSR universre. Not on my watch....

Spoiler

*assembles* :excited:
:angry:....

Latest