Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    oops...well it wasn't me...AJ had the extinguisher...;yes;

and i thought i smelled BBQ :p:
    Well hiding was makin me peckish, so i decided to make my self a snack.....mmmmm bbq chicken

ReputationRep:
    oh...well zsarke was that aussie girl we used to chat with that hated it when you used that 'LOL' thing...:rofl: and she kept calling you 'demented' and complained how you weren't getting along...how did she find you on DA? :confused:

sure...i'll do it tomorrow after school ;yes; but you might not like it cuz i'll be drawing with the mouse...i forgot to get the scanner again... and which pic?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: hide the chicken! that'll lure Lc to you...

and you weren't hiding very well were you? given that...AJ *was it AJ who foamed you?* found you on his way to psycho's HQ :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    oh...well zsarke was that aussie girl we used to chat with that hated it when you used that 'LOL' thing...:rofl: and she kept calling you 'demented' and complained how you weren't getting along...how did she find you on DA? :confused:

sure...i'll do it tomorrow after school ;yes; but you might not like it cuz i'll be drawing with the mouse...i forgot to get the scanner again... and which pic?
    could you pwease draw the pic on my profile. OMG OMG someone actually told me i look like Killua:love: from that Hunter X Hunter Anime I used to love in childhood. I miss those days lol

http://www.celmart.com/darla/pb/hxh-07.jpg
    I wishy wishy i have white skeen lol and lilac hairrrrrrr lol

ReputationRep:
    well i'm off to bed, goodnight everyone :hugs: :love:

kezzy> you'll be fine for now, Lc's busy with an evil essay her evil teachers gave her or something...and AJ and groovy are here, AJ has a fire extinguisher :yy:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: hide the chicken! that'll lure Lc to you...

and you weren't hiding very well were you? given that...AJ *was it AJ who foamed you?* found you on his way to psycho's HQ :rofl:
    How was i to know the door i was hiding behind led to psycho's HQ - i'm new here. and i didnt get to finish cooking my chicken, the foam put out my bbq

ReputationRep:
    oh okay, hold on, let me check that pic

ReputationRep:
    well i'm off to bed, goodnight everyone :hugs: :love:

kezzy> you'll be fine for now, Lc's busy with an evil essay her evil teachers gave her or something...and AJ and groovy are here, AJ has a fire extinguisher :yy:
    night :hugs: what time is it where you are???

ReputationRep:
    and i also thought psycho's HQ was hard to find :eek:

ReputationRep:
    groovy, nice pic i can do this, but do you have the original pic? it'll be easier ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    kezzy> it's 1:26am :rofl: mom's gonna kill me when she finds me still here...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

i have 1000 posts on this thread now :party: party!

but really...i need to go to bed now :p: bye! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

i have 1000 posts on this thread now :party: party!

but really...i need to go to bed now :p: bye! :hugs:
    byeee :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey I think I should get some credit for making this thread more active! :turtle:

Aww man how silly am I? I never knew there were more emoticons yays!!

:trigger: Isn't that charamander???

#badger# badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerba dgerbadegrbadgerbadgerbadgerbadg erbadger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

I was scarde of Luton because . . I can't remember - and yes I did mean voila I'm just a shoddy typer and erm . . .I can't remember what else I was going to reply to - just got so excited about the emoticons

p.s. am I still a n00b?

the word reminds me of when Allan Statham is shouting kn** down the loudspeaker thing and Boyce walks in on him - for all of you who haven't had the joys of Green Wing - YOUTUBE NOW!!!

Shamoan. ;lttd;

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Hello to you too.
    Green Wing Rules!

ReputationRep:
    is sara drunk? or is it just me?

*smells bbq chicken*

ahhh chicken would taste good to top off my pasta hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah that is an understatement big time baby

Mmmm I had pepperoni pizza for dinner it's nice! harf harf

wanna play a game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O :O:O:O:O:O

I have never touched a single drop of alcohol in my life coz a single drop at a time is far too little

I am perfectly sober - as sober as a curtain infact. #cannon#

EDIT: You spelled mon name wrong, Je m'appelle Sarah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I think she's just bein eccentric - 6:00 is a bit early to be drunk, but there again.......

*smells bbq chicken*

ahhh chicken would taste good to top off my pasta hmmm
    AAAhhhhhhhhhhh Take it *throws chicken at LC* :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    *grabs chicken*

ahhh sarah ana ismi elsa.... (if we're starting to talk in different languages why not I express myself as well)
    *eats chicken while eyeing matches*
    *is craving a burn*

*looks around for objects to burn*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.