Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Looked out my window this morning - could see grass, road and footpath - it's FINALLY melting
    lol, I looked out of the windom, there is still snow and ice and slush everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    It's just ice everywhere her now...all the pathways, just random piles of ice. It's a deathrap just walking to the bloody car!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Looked out my window this morning - could see grass, road and footpath - it's FINALLY melting
    YAY!! :love:

ReputationRep:
    It's all gone now (again). I've mixed feelings about it. It's a nightmare practically, but snow cover looks so nice.

ReputationRep:
    It's nearly all gone, there's only a little bit of sludge and the remainder of the snow cone my sister made. :sad: I know I complained about the snow when it was around but it was pretty, now everything's so dark and green.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how long the huge piles of snow/ice will take to melt?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, you think WE have it bad...

THIS IS JAPAN...

Not photoshopped or anything honest...

http://gizmodo.com/5718892/new-york-...ovie-right-now

It's crazy...

Dam no more snow...

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, started raining away on news year eve. Now just loads of ice.
      Jolly nice.

ReputationRep:
      Snow, on little Christmas eve, 23 December (there was actually more, but snow had been removed from the walking paths etc). I was on my way to a store, so there weren't really anything stunning/interesting to take pictures off, lol.

ReputationRep:
      That wasn't the last of the snow from what it appears...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...e-we-go-again-

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-a...3&DAY=20100326

Annoying how there's been next to no snow in the holidays and when it's time to go back to uni more snow is expected

ReputationRep:
      I'm tired of winter, tired of snow.

ReputationRep:
      Well it can **** off, I've got my driving test on Wednesday and whilst I'll probably fail, I'd appreciate actually having a go.

ReputationRep:
      My Android weather widget said snow on Wednesday and Thursday. I think it's lying to me.

ReputationRep:
      We had a bit of snow earlier, thankfully it didn't settle. I want it to be summer! :sad:

ReputationRep:
      It never snows here. Last snow was 40 years ago. Yeah, I saw snow last week when I went snowboarding up in the mountains.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dobbys sock)
      We had a bit of snow earlier, thankfully it didn't settle. I want it to be summer! :sad:
      Same - though it looks more like someone went and threw flour everywhere, than it does snow :mmm:

ReputationRep:
      I love snow. Unfortunately, the one time it snowed where I live, I was out of town, up north, where it didn't snow at all. Rip off, I tell you!

Might snow again yeah! I can fell the cold now.

ReputationRep:
        I'm not a big fan of snow. Fresh and clean snow combined with blue sky and sunshine is ok.
        But the dirty and disgusting brown leftover snow on dark and crappy winter days makes me go all emo.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.