43.55%
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Guide price +£50

But it means that in theory, buying no items could let you win the task!
Damn, I was on the right lines. But I suppose £50 is a lot easier to go over than 50%.

I'd assume there's some sort of "non-serious attempt" clause in place like with exams. Or perhaps just Big Al's wrath for the rest of the series, after all he didn't seem pleased by them only getting 6 items.
Faith01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My favourite ones are Susan and Jim, hope they make it all the way.
HpFreak_Amy7192
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Will watch yesterday's show later (BBC doesn't work on my tv), BUT:

Surely one of the girls has got to go soon!!
Andy Ftw
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Faith01)
My favourite ones are Susan and Jim, hope they make it all the way.
Totally agree! I quite liked Gavin too but tbf he let himself down yesterday :/
.Scout.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahhhh Jim :love:
Sokka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
susan wins
Scrubby
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jabed786)
Well Susan did manage the team well imo particularly for her age and being surrounded by those huge egos. Yeah Jim is charismatic and a good talker therefore a good seller/buyer but Susan was the one who delegated and lead well plus they did get quite a bit took off some of their stuff. The thing that let them down was the tea but hey hoh atleast Savoy will have some good tea. And she did haggle quite well for it. Plus she had the top hat in her hands which clearly seemed like one of those difficult things to buy. Whereas Jims subgroup had lightbulbs and meat and some other stuff.
She did pretty well but that tea purchase was pretty bad. The only reason she got such a massive discount is because the price was so ridiculously high. I was hoping they wouldn't even bother negotiating because I knew if they did they'd get ripped off no matter how much they paid for it. And I think the sub team got most of the items some of which were really obscure? So I think they did far more to get the win frankly. Actually, Jim did

(Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
What was that? :rolleyes:

Oh yes, the sound of you being completely wrong.
Wow, the fact that you even care about some random throwaway jokey comment is amazing. I'm amazed that you actually bothered to quote me to tell me that. I watched the show. I know what happened. I wasn't even particularly serious when I made the comment, I wanted them to win. I was merely referring to last week's episode. Was that not clear?
Man-in-the-Moon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why does Edna always look like a villain from a really ****ty film? Those gloves definitely don't help...
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Where was Helen in last night's episode? I forgot she existed, I hardly saw her
Not that I really care to be fair...
Ferrero Rocher
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Where was Helen in last night's episode? I forgot she existed, I hardly saw her
Not that I really care to be fair...
Who is Helen? :teehee:
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/seri...milligan.shtml
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
You make a comedic face, yet ask a very legitimate question.

He needs to stop firing the team leaders or we're going to get to the final weeks and have no idea who anyone is.
lonely14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really like Susan. :love:

Vincent :hand:
*Darcie*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gavin deserved to go. He was really negative in previous tasks and turned out to be a poor PM. For somebody who made his money from glasses he sure wore some stupid ones himself. Should have gone to Spec... :getmecoat:
Obadetona
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They're all so dopey this year!
Nasher and Basher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think Jim is great, good ideas, great with people- I expect alot more and OMG love the accent
ladymarshmallow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They thought a cloche was a small greenhouse :L
TheNextBigMoonFruit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This year I'm absolutely LOVING Jim and Leon - not just Because of there looks. Me and my friends have started to call this love: Jion (Jim and Leon). Very happy that Gavin was fired this week because no matter how much I dislike Vincent and his annoying hair - he still is pretty brilliant and brings humour to show.
Faith01
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheNextBigMoonFruit)
This year I'm absolutely LOVING Jim and Leon - not just Because of there looks. Me and my friends have started to call this love: Jion (Jim and Leon). Very happy that Gavin was fired this week because no matter how much I dislike Vincent and his annoying hair - he still is pretty brilliant and brings humour to show.
Agreed, as much as I can't stand Vincent he is good for entertainment so hope he remain for a long time. Not just Leon and Jim, I like Susan too, these three are definitely my favourite.
Member737,514
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like Jim too, can't stand Zoe though and the one she's always at odds with... Natasha?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed