Original post by techno836
oh that is legendary !!!!!!!!!!!! :L :woo:

Lol, thanks :tongue: :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 901
Original post by shadab786ahmed
"Can you help me convert my floppy disk into a hard drive?" :woo:

/dying.
This would be a good line:

"Can you help me turn my floppy disk into a Hard Drive. If you would like help with computing without transmitting any viruses :sexface: ask Aurorae"

See I'm good! :biggrin: :woo:
Original post by chloe--
/dying.

Better one above! ^ :biggrin:

I think I deserve some compliments? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
This would be a good line:

"Can you help me turn my floppy disk into a Hard Drive. If you would like help with computing without transmitting any viruses :sexface: ask Aurorae"

See I'm good! :biggrin: :woo:

ahh yes that should deffinately be it :L xD :biggrin: nicely done shadab ... and i usually think of the dirty ones :L ... but i was just lurking :L
ahh yes that should deffinately be it :L xD :biggrin: nicely done shadab ... and i usually think of the dirty ones :L ... but i was just lurking :L

Ahah, did you understand both innuendos? Viruses? :eek: :tongue: I made the dirty ones on the front, geography was a good one if you get it :tongue: I feel awesome for that! :biggrin:
Better one above! ^ :biggrin:

I think I deserve some pos rep :wink:

Sorry to be a horrible killjoy, but rep whoring is against the rules :colondollar: Sorry for being boring, I just didn't want to see you get any more warning posts, that's all. :smile:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Sorry to be a horrible killjoy, but rep whoring is against the rules :colondollar: Sorry for being boring, I just didn't want to see you get any more warning posts, that's all. :smile:

Really? :eek: didn't know that, but do you like it? :tongue:
Edited ;(
Really? :eek: didn't know that, but do you like it? :tongue:
Edited ;(

Yep :redface:

No Whoring (do not beg for rep)
No Donning (do not gang up to give rep)
No swapping (do not arrange rep rings or rep on a rolling cycle; repping specific individuals at the earliest opportunity allowed by the system)

Do not leave abusive comments, the rules for reputation comments are the same as for the rest of the site.

Images left in rep comments must be enclosed in spoiler tags (

Spoiler

)

Abuse of the reputation system may result in you being denied use of the reputation system, reputation points deducted or your account being banned.
Yep :redface:

Wow :redface: I wasn't begging though :wink: anyways di'd you like the pun?:biggrin:
Merci... Thanks... I quite liked it :wink:
Ahah, did you understand both innuendos? Viruses? :eek: :tongue: I made the dirty ones on the front, geography was a good one if you get it :tongue: I feel awesome for that! :biggrin:

yeah i got them both dont worry ;D
yeah i got them both dont worry ;D

Yay! :woo: I'm so punny... :getmecoat:
Wow :redface: I wasn't begging though :wink: anyways di'd you like the pun?:biggrin:

Yeah :biggrin:
Yeah :biggrin:

:woo:

Hey, *refrains from cheesy chat up line*
My personal favourite awful science chat up line is "Hey babe, come with me and you'll be (MgFe)₇Si₈O₂₂(OH)₂"

(Look it up :tongue:)
:woo: that was slick... I'll be heading off :tongue: leave you two to it :biggrin: night!
im still on xD hah aim just lurking if anyone has a conversation because i cant think :frown: :smile:
ahh im slightly different to the rest :/ (which is good) .. its nothing to do with because i think i can or family enforcement .......... it was when my grandma died a few years ago from cancer :frown: ... i just thought i would want to stop that so i want to be a doctor in a hospital and either do cases and diagnose or oncology :smile:
its okay :smile: and haha there are others xD .. ahh il watch that soon when i find headphones :L

Latest