The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by Furbs
What if I'm the ugliest person you ever see :O

Haha that offer makes me not want to post it

I'm sure your so hot, you'll blow me and Hasan away :sexface:
Hi everyone. I have been stalking my twin brother over the internet for a while now. He posts a lot in this thread. He somehow thinks he runs this thread and many others on studentroom. He has a profile picture and a pink username- he is a subscriber.

To cut a long story short, I hate him with a passion and he knows it. He has this self ego that he is driven by: it is a terrible trait to have in my opinion. I posted my picture in the other thread, and I only got 3 likes. So I am here for my revenge.

I hope he quotes me- because I have no fear anymore.

RIP.
Reply 902
Original post by BastillePompeii
Hi everyone. I have been stalking my twin brother over the internet for a while now. He posts a lot in this thread. He somehow thinks he runs this thread and many others on studentroom. He has a profile picture and a pink username- he is a subscriber.

To cut a long story short, I hate him with a passion and he knows it. He has this self ego that he is driven by: it is a terrible trait to have in my opinion. I posted my picture in the other thread, and I only got 3 likes. So I am here for my revenge.

RIP.

Story of my life
Reply 903
Original post by BastillePompeii

RIP.

Lol are you fo' real :rolleyes:?
Original post by James Lucifer
Oh so now I'm a perv for telling a girl that she's pretty?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't talking about you -_- gosh dude.
I was on about Hasan.
Get over yourself.

Original post by hasan4life
i knew it baby, but i found another, she make me feel spechial :blush:

Ehh too bad, I had someone all along.
A new pose I happily took for you lot this morning, when I awoke to see the beautiful sun shining outside my window.

Me!.jpg

Original post by ZRO
Loool halal it, you make me laugh :mmm:

Yeahh i gets you bruh, s'all good.

Safe tings
Reply 906
Original post by Amanbabbar./
A new pose I happily took for you lot this morning, when I awoke to see the beautiful sun shining outside my window.

Me!.jpg

Safe tings

Sexy 10/10 would bang
Original post by Black Cat
Sexy 10/10 would bang

Aaaw, thank you so much!
I knew this photo would make all the guys fall for me :biggrin:
Reply 908

Me!.jpg

Safe tings

Oh my god... Sex in a photo.... Please Aman... Be mine :sexface
Original post by ZRO
Oh my god... Sex in a photo.... Please Aman... Be mine :sexface

No my boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about that :smile:
Besides, you got Navi
Reply 910
No my boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about that :smile:
Besides, you got Navi

Ahh your boyfriend is so lucky to have dem arm hairs :rolleyes:

:eek: HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT 'NAVI'?!
Original post by ZRO
Ahh your boyfriend is so lucky to have dem arm hairs :rolleyes:

:eek: HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT 'NAVI'?!

I know right, I sometimes think that's the only reason he's with me? O;
And because I'm ****ing psychic, you and Navi don't understand that I'm psychic! Ok? I know everything. Ok?
Reply 912
I know right, I sometimes think that's the only reason he's with me? O;
And because I'm ****ing psychic, you and Navi don't understand that I'm psychic! Ok? I know everything. Ok?

:eek: Well theres a way to test that :mmm:

And no need for the double ok, jheeze I understand your a frickin pyschic haha
Original post by ZRO
:eek: Well theres a way to test that :mmm:

And no need for the double ok, jheeze I understand your a frickin pyschic haha

LOL :')
and yes there was a need, you and your wifey both don't understand my english
Original post by Black Cat
A young woman, or young women collectively, considered in sexual terms but under the age of consent

OMG
Original post by ForgetMe
Probably you weren't hot enough for her :mmm: Or probably someone else defeated you :tongue:

i think i was too hot for her, and we wouldn't have been able to date, manager-worker relationships are frowned upon :mmm:
Original post by Furbs
Haha maybe that's why I don't wanna post it? :tongue:

Lol the thing is I don't even know how to :tongue: because I use tsr on my phone or ipod

lol ur mom already came to my house for ur rishta, ive accepted so now u can post :wink: lol go on laptop, there must be a way on phone im sure lol.

Original post by missemma1
What do you mean by Jailbait?

basically, we believe u are a police officer, so tomorrow we meet, and catch the criminals yh :wink:
I wasn't talking about you -_- gosh dude.
I was on about Hasan.
Get over yourself.

Ehh too bad, I had someone all along.

da fudge what about me?
oh 2 timing us :cry2: wait till i tell him :rolleyes:
i think i was too hot for her, and we wouldn't have been able to date, manager-worker relationships are frowned upon :mmm:

lol ur mom already came to my house for ur rishta, ive accepted so now u can post :wink: lol go on laptop, there must be a way on phone im sure lol.

basically, we believe u are a police officer, so tomorrow we meet, and catch the criminals yh :wink:

Lol im not a police officer
da fudge what about me?
oh 2 timing us :cry2: wait till i tell him :rolleyes:

Naa, he won't believe you :biggrin:

Lol fine we will catch pervs :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest