Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Efffff my effffing life!!!!!!! I need to get 67 (105 ums) in chemistry f325 OCR to get an overall grade of an A and really really really dont think I did it as I didn't even finish the paper let alone get my head around the hard questions with myself panicking about time!!!!! Grrrrr why!!!!

I BLOODY HATE HAVING SO MANY EXAM BOARDS WHY CANT EVERYONE BE ON THE SAME SO ITS FAIR?!!!!!!

Rant over....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    same they have got to be ****ing kidding me , there is no way i\ll have got anywhere near 90 UMS on there now , i don't think i'll have even got an A at this rate.

and yeah i was expecting more along the lines of 46-47 , this paper wasn't that easy at all.

yeah haha i think micro i couldve got more UMS that i thought , so hopefully that balances the **** macro paper
    Worst bit with OCR is we can't tell what it needs for 90 UMS, I'm guessing if we add 5 marks so 54 and 49. Looking even worse for Macro now.

Don't suppose you do AQA Physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afzal123)
    Are the edexcel grade boundaries out yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, midnight tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    crazy right ? 49 is the highest ive ever seen it go , yeah hahaha hopefully it is ! that essay was quite hard , although i bet it'll be the harshest MS ever , and only like 3% of the population will havwe got an A or something stupid like that
    Same here bro, I believe macro in Jan was 48/60 and even then that was an easy exam but this one had very challenging aspects to it. Hopefully not lol, I need this one to be at least 76 ums for an A overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n15)
    Could anyone please send me the link to edexcels grade boundaries pleeeease! Ive been looking and can't find it anywhere! It took me like 10 years to find AQA's -__-
    If it's been found it should be linked on the front page. I think edexcel only release it to certain people eg. teachers who mark etc.

So it looks like it hasn't been put up yet. Not to worry, it'll be out soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zef1995)
    Ah so happy with OCR Biology

Good luck to everybody for results!
    I am really happy with the f215 boundaries, I was worried that they would be similar to January's which were just horrible, but these seem pretty fair actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    If it's been found it should be linked on the front page. I think edexcel only release it to certain people eg. teachers who mark etc.

So it looks like it hasn't been put up yet. Not to worry, it'll be out soon.
    Ah thank you! There was me going crazy thinking I don't know how to use a computer! Come on Edexcel, fix up.

ReputationRep:
    Worst bit with OCR is we can't tell what it needs for 90 UMS, I'm guessing if we add 5 marks so 54 and 49. Looking even worse for Macro now.

54/60 is 90ums I believe

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think about the OCR Chemistry F322 exam, 82/100 pretty high

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a123a)
    Yeah sure

Ok 67-90
    68-92
    69-93
    70-95
    71-97
    72-98
    73+ gives 100
    One more favour, can you check what 50/75 for S1 was?

ReputationRep:
    oh wow, those OCR boundaries for maths are so low it would be a sin to not get an A*! good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy20002012)
    What does everyone think about the OCR Chemistry F322 exam, 82/100 pretty high

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very suprising, still think I got an A, but the Ums wont be as high as I wanted

ReputationRep:

i've added 5 and assumed 54 , however it depends on how well people did at the top end haha - judging from that boundary loads scored 50+ on this paper. and i can almost guarantee that there is no chance in hell i have got anywhere near 54 , if i'm lucky and the MS is lenient and shizzle then i'll be able to hit maybe 52 at ABSOLUTE BEST ?

nah man , got rid of science at the fastest possible time haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    54/60 is 90ums I believe
    Since you do Maths(+FM) & Econ, how do you think you've done on the 3? (UMS-wise)

ReputationRep:
    In AQA Physics A, do you need 80% UMS overall at AS and 90% UMS overall at A2 to achieve an A* ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Very suprising, still think I got an A, but the Ums wont be as high as I wanted
    Yeah I wanted at least 130 ums, think I got around 85-88 marks, what ums would I get? Good luck with your results

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Since you do Maths(+FM) & Econ, how do you think you've done on the 3? (UMS-wise)
    for maths 97
    for further maths 91.3reccuring
    for economics 85ums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Same here bro, I believe macro in Jan was 48/60 and even then that was an easy exam but this one had very challenging aspects to it. Hopefully not lol, I need this one to be at least 76 ums for an A overall.
    this one had an absolute **** for an essay , plus a couple of weird questions in the first section. that tbh should be enough to lower boundaries to like 46 ish , but no cos it's OCR ,let's stick the ****ing paper at the highest boundary ever ****ing recorded !

hahaha im gonna smack a wall in a minute lol - yeah you'll have got 76 easily bud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamzzster)
    In AQA Physics A, do you need 80% UMS overall at AS and 90% UMS overall at A2 to achieve an A* ?
    Sort of, it is what you said but if you do well in A2 eg. you get 95%, then the extra 5% will boost you AS UMS, if you follow me.

So it's not set in stone that you need 80% at AS, you could theoretically get 70% at AS, 100% at A2 then it would get an overall A* since the excess 10% from A2 boosts the AS.

ReputationRep:
    sad times for those who stayed up
    all night for edexcel only to find out they will be up tomorrow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.