Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homeboy Hotel)
    Oh damn :eek:

I'm on EXACTLY the same UMS as you, 319. I've sent for a priority remark for Unit 4. I thought I did so much better
    That's so weird, I did exactly the same :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ih094)
    It's pissing me off so much! I think it's just the sense of personal fulfillment isn't there and i wanted to leave for Uni without any potential regrets
    exactly :/ i think i'm gonna go to the uni i got into (my insurance) and get my economics scripts back and maybe a remark if my teacher thinks i should

ReputationRep:
    I got an E in AS economics so I had 4 economic exams in May/June. I got 72, 77, 60, 47 which is a C overall after resits

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    I got an E in AS economics so I had 4 economic exams in May/June. I got 72, 77, 60, 47 which is a C overall after resits

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had all 4 exams too, I was in hell :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    I had all 4 exams too, I was in hell :lol:
    What did you get ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    What did you get ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    87 82 60(but I got 67 in January) 77

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    87 82 60(but I got 67 in January) 77
    Well done mate

ReputationRep:
    Not really sure what the deal was with this paper, it was by far my lowest mark of all four exams (unit 1 - 100, unit 2 - 97, unit 3 - 93, unit 4 - 70). Not sure if it was harshly marked or what, loads of people I know did pretty badly in it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What I don't get is surely if it was harshly marked then the grade boundaries would adjust for that? So weird

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait to see the mark scheme for this

ReputationRep:
    There were people in my class that got over 90 (some over 95) in every other module, only to get either a low B or a C in this paper (some even got Ds). There must be some sort of error here surely...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay-Z)
    80 - unit1
    100 - unit2
    87 - unit3
    55 - unit4

Doesn't add up right. Thought I did so much better in unit 4 than unit 2 aswell
    You're right. That seems really odd. Unless you really botched all of the questions for your unit 4, which is unlikely given your unit 3. Maybe get that checked out.

ReputationRep:
    Unit 1 = 77
    Unit 2 = 82
    Unit 3 = 83 (Got 62 first time round)
    Unit 4 = 79

Just scraped an A... *few*.

ReputationRep:
    Unit 1 = 87
    Unit 2 = 94
    Unit 3 = 95
    Unit 4 = 86

A bit annoyed as I wrote 14 pages on Unit 4 and got my lowest mark. Oh well. I got an A* so I'm pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parkway Drive)
    You're right. That seems really odd. Unless you really botched all of the questions for your unit 4, which is unlikely given your unit 3. Maybe get that checked out.
    I was thinking about it but its probably not worth it considering I have an A and need 93 for A*

ReputationRep:
    I knew I messed up in unit 4 only got 47 ums lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** yes! Just got remark back and I've gone up a grade!!!!! A in Economics wahoooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadster)
    **** yes! Just got remark back and I've gone up a grade!!!!! A in Economics wahoooooo
    Congrats how much marks did you go up by

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    Congrats how much marks did you go up by

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! Only 3 raw marks, but considering I only needed one to go up a grade it's all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadster)
    Thanks! Only 3 raw marks, but considering I only needed one to go up a grade it's all good
    Awesome what grade did you get

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.