Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever won anything at the dog track?

I won the first bet I placed, and then once since then. Random number generator clearly dislikes me!

And for some reason my task list is frozen on Squidport Pt. 5. I've completed it, placed the store, earned from it a few times and yet it's still just waiting there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)

I won the first bet I placed, and then once since then. Random number generator clearly dislikes me!

And for some reason my task list is frozen on Squidport Pt. 5. I've completed it, placed the store, earned from it a few times and yet it's still just waiting there...
    Put it into storage and then place it again. It's a bug...

Grr... squidport ground takes so long to generate. I'm up to 24 hours for one :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Put it into storage and then place it again. It's a bug...

Grr... squidport ground takes so long to generate. I'm up to 24 hours for one :puppyeyes:
    Sorry, do you mean the track or the store?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, do you mean the track or the store?
    Oops, sorry. Store.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Oops, sorry. Store.
    Got it

ReputationRep:

in 2 goes, I won $240,000 this has been since the update

ReputationRep:
    I'm india_cobb983 if anyone wants to add me! I've got a bit obsessed with Tapped Out

ReputationRep:
    Anyone using the hacked version, or are you not allowed to talk about that here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    :O 30 donuts?! Im so jealous did you buy the box or was it a free one?
    Also forgot to mention I got squeeky voice teen and just got 1000 money from a free mystery box.

Is it only me that it annoys that grandpa is babysitting lisa and bart but lisa and bart are at sunday school or lisa babysits rod and tod but flanders is at home anyway for emergency bible study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebolt)
    Also forgot to mention I got squeeky voice teen and just got 1000 money from a free mystery box.

Is it only me that it annoys that grandpa is babysitting lisa and bart but lisa and bart are at sunday school or lisa babysits rod and tod but flanders is at home anyway for emergency bible study?
    I got him too, I love how he gets loads more money haha, you seem to get the best boxes

and yeah thats a bit stupid how they did it, nothing matches up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    in 2 goes, I won $240,000 this has been since the update
    Git!

(Original post by humza100)
    Anyone using the hacked version, or are you not allowed to talk about that here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used it, but it wouldn't update to any of the new features, so uninstalled [not before I'd stockpiled a million $s and 10,000 donuts, though ]

ReputationRep:
    Git!

I used it, but it wouldn't update to any of the new features, so uninstalled [not before I'd stockpiled a million $s and 10,000 donuts, though ]
    haha I was lucky, but I've lost every time after that

ReputationRep:
    Hey

For some reason I can't see my friends on this. It says they don't have Simpsons: Tapped Out when they do. This is on my ipad so I don't know if it's some crappy apple thing or what :/

Anyone have any idea?

ReputationRep:
    Git!

How do you get the hacked one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I need help with the squidport quest.

I'm on level 30, bough both water and land expansions yet nothing is happening..
    help D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shorty94)
    Guys I need help with the squidport quest.

I'm on level 30, bough both water and land expansions yet nothing is happening..
    help D:
    Are your characters on quests atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    Are your characters on quests atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope..

ReputationRep:
    July 4th events stuff have started now, too. Nothing special beyond some fireworks and Abe Lincoln, though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    July 4th events stuff have started now, too. Nothing special beyond some fireworks and Abe Lincoln, though.
    There's the addition of rex banner as well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    There's the addition of rex banner as well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, he came long a little later, but his tasks are quite dull and repetitive.

Still stuck on lvl30.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.