Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    I called this as a Muslim attack days ago when people like you were trying to pin it on white Americans and away from your Muslim heroes.
    I was arguing people should shut up until they know.

You are completely fabricating and smearing and also - out of interest - why couldn't someone have "muslim heroes"? Not all muslims are terrorists, in fact, very few are.

What disturbed me about your posts was your eagerness to align this threat with the agenda of the political right in Israel - hence your rush to label it as an Iranian action (I see in later posts you are still attempting this, naming Hezbollah as being behind it) when you in fact DIDN'T KNOW who was behind it and STILL DON'T.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-James)
    Comig from the person who dislikes Islam?
    I'm guessing that, in your fevered imagination, you actually make sense.

Please keep posts on topic of the Boston bombings and the manhunt of the suspect.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I read through the last 15 pages looking for updates and whatnot and 10 of those pages have been discussions about Islam. Can the Mod's do nothing about this

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they're going to catch the younger brother alive. Seems like he might just shoot himself or blow himself up if the net gets too tight. I really hope this is not the case, otherwise we will never know the true story behind their actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    Wow, I read through the last 15 pages looking for updates and whatnot and 10 of those pages have been discussions about Islam. Can the Mod's do nothing about this
    You can use the report button, it is there for a reason

ReputationRep:
    Seems to have gone a bit quite on the news front, is Boston still on lockdown, transport etc?

ReputationRep:
    I hope they catch the guy alive - I want to know the motive. It seems so incomprehensible. Why were they halfway through the process of becoming US citizens? Why was one of them aspiring to box in the Olympics? What made them suddenly drop all that and become terrorists?

Will also be interesting to see how the general public react. These guys are Muslims but don't fit the typical Muslim terrorist caricature - I imagine people were pretty surprised to realise that they are Caucasian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AgentSushi)
    Seems to have gone a bit quite on the news front, is Boston still on lockdown, transport etc?
    It appears that way. (Well, not necessarily Boston, but Watertown)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    I hope they catch the guy alive - I want to know the motive. It seems so incomprehensible. Why were they halfway through the process of becoming US citizens? Why was one of them aspiring to box in the Olympics? What made them suddenly drop all that and become terrorists?

Will also be interesting to see how the general public react. These guys are Muslims but don't fit the typical Muslim terrorist caricature - I imagine people were pretty surprised to realise that they are Caucasian.
    Yeah, hearing the girl who went to school with him was wierd, it was all "Yeah he was a normal, nice, guy ". He wasn't a 'loner' or some mental terrorist...

ReputationRep:
    This **** is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Details about the dudes:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner...t-dzhokhar-tsa

GRAPHIC PIC OF THE DEAD BODY (18+):

http://i50.tinypic.com/11wbyw8.jpg

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand the reddit things who's posting it? and that scanner what is it? please somebody answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandrTheGreat)
    I'm guessing that, in your fevered imagination, you actually make sense.
    Maybe you need to stop patronizing people, not everyone spends their days in books learning big words and proposing confusing arguments that dont outline much at all, setup so no one can call you out on something because you will retaliate calling that person dumb.

From what i learn you're left wing, and you do not like Islam. The EDL/BNP DO NOT LIKE ISLAM, therefore i compared your view with theirs. For some reason you reversed that onto me because I mentioned them, get off your high horse and get real.

OT: Anyone have an idea why the Chech guys targeted the US, generally they targeted Russia am i correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freeurmind)
    GRAPHIC PIC OF THE DEAD BODY (18+)
    It was nice of them to point out where te nose, nipple etc. is, 'cause I just wouldn't have been able to find it with my simple mind.

(This is sarcasm, the picture isn't that bad.)

ReputationRep:
    They were muslims from Chechnya who's parents were granted asylum in the US in 2007 after applying for it in 2002 as they were apparently fleeing the "bloody Putin's regime". Now it turns out the regime isn't so bloody and wrong after all, these terrorists deserve the harshest treatment available and human rights abuses by FSB operatives are completely justified in this case.

Where is the liberal western media, which openly supported the cause of chechen separatists in the 1990s? The hypocrisy uncovered is colossal.

Now is the time for Britain to hand over another chechen terrorist it harbours, his name is Akhmed Zakayev and he is responsible for numerous war crimes.

Before you start blaming Putin's government for being inhumane while dealing with the Chechnya situation do consider the prison in Guantanamo and other fun things the west openly does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YMLT)
    It appears that way. (Well, not necessarily Boston, but Watertown)
    Nope, The whole of inner Boston is pretty much shut down. All trains, buses, and most shops are shut (virtually all shops), the only thing seen on the streets was a couple of taxis earlier really. Really hope nothing else happens, this ****ing guy needs to get found now

ReputationRep:
    They suspected he was in a green honda civic, recovered vehicle, not in it, discovered a door open that was not open previously, going to look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    It was nice of them to point out where te nose, nipple etc. is, 'cause I just wouldn't have been able to find it with my simple mind.

(This is sarcasm, the picture isn't that bad.)
    Soz hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)

You want him to have a soap box?

No thanks.

Liquidate him and any others.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by iamgreatness)
    i dont understand the reddit things who's posting it? and that scanner what is it? please somebody answer
    There is someone using a police radio scanner to listen to radio conversations between police officers in Boston. They are streaming this here.

A user on Reddit is listening to this stream and posting updates that they hear.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.