Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic77)
    Does anyone have an interview on the 17th of December at 1pm? Could use some moral support lol
    I do!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on Friday 13th in the morning? Would be good to have some moral support haha

ReputationRep:
    Dreading this interview, how do you even prepare for MMI? I wish it was a panel interview instead ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by li-vvy)
    Anyone on Friday 13th in the morning? Would be good to have some moral support haha
    Me and g.k.galloway I think
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeymr)
    Dreading this interview, how do you even prepare for MMI? I wish it was a panel interview instead ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    MMI is way more fun! Don't worry if you have an interview and don't worry if you haven't heard yet
    ~enjoy the ride~

(From being in your position, I know this is near impossible though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k1rby)
    MMI is way more fun! Don't worry if you have an interview and don't worry if you haven't heard yet
    ~enjoy the ride~

(From being in your position, I know this is near impossible though)
    I have an interview, that's why I'm dreading it haha just really don't know what to expect

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interview 😃 16/12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hatnan_1)
    Interview 😃 16/12

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! What's your score?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any grads with interviews yet? How flexible are Leicester with interview dates, can you change it (if and only if i get one!) because am going away for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4evershinee)
    I do!
    yay! How is prep going? I feel like we have enough time to prepare for it but I don't know how to do that exactly lol

ReputationRep:
    My friend had an interview invitation Yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic77)
    yay! How is prep going? I feel like we have enough time to prepare for it but I don't know how to do that exactly lol
    I know what you mean... MMIs... Where to start, where to start!:confused: Btw, I am an International as well.

ReputationRep:
    I've just heard I've got an interview on the 16th D: so nervous, I talked to a guy who had interviews with them last year and some of the stations were really strange... just wondering what people are doing to prepare?

ReputationRep:
    OH JIMINY CRICKET I HAVE AN INTERVIEW !!!! good luck all gaaaaah - preparation for an MMI idek

ReputationRep:
    Interview for the 17th!!!! Could not be more thrilled

ReputationRep:
    interview for the 17th!!!!!!!!! I am so happy omg I love Leicester

quick question if anyone could answer that would be fab -

when can we expect to hear back from Leciester???

ReputationRep:
    can any one give examples of the sort of thing leicester asks in mmi ????????????? just to clear things up a bit because im not really sure how to prepare

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with 58 got an interview today

ReputationRep:
    I got 59 and I've got an interview on the 16th yippee :banana::eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4evershinee)
    I know what you mean... MMIs... Where to start, where to start!:confused: Btw, I am an International as well.
    Ooh, where are you from? And which other unis have you applied to?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.