Turn on thread page Beta

The Football League thread II watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    Well at least that explains why Deeney weighs so much now. These bloody foreign owners.
    Too much spaghetti Udinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Disappointed :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    3-1 loss to a 10 men middlesborough . oh Birmingham.
    9 man boro actually glad to finally have a couple of wins strung together really. For a while there it was bad times!

UTB!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgyness)
    9 man boro actually glad to finally have a couple of wins strung together really. For a while there it was bad times!

UTB!
    I will hunt you down if we go down as a result!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Too much spaghetti Udinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apparently so, his meals go down quicker than the student in Birmingham he beat the **** out of.

ReputationRep:
    A point at Forest is okay we're straggling along now. Quite annoyed that we cocked up a 3-1 lead though.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently so, his meals go down quicker than the student in Birmingham he beat the **** out of.
    To be fair the Vicarage Road grub can't have been too appetising before the the Italians arrived. He's making up for lost time. Did you guys sign Udinese's head chef for free as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the Vicarage Road grub can't have been too appetising before the the Italians arrived. He's making up for lost time. Did you guys sign Udinese's head chef for free as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, but he wasn't suited to the physical side of the Championship. Went back in January.

ReputationRep:

Haha, I'm sure you'll be fine. I gather there is some unrest over your manager though? People don't seem happy.

Hopefully you'll stay up.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but he wasn't suited to the physical side of the Championship. Went back in January.
    We're currently having a chef-share with Northampton. Some American guy apparently, keeps giving Steven Pressley extra portions of cobbler.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It's not so bad down here. I tell a lie, it's bog awful, hope Blues stay up and don't dish the West Midlands with a third League 1 outfit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgyness)
    Haha, I'm sure you'll be fine. I gather there is some unrest over your manager though? People don't seem happy.

Hopefully you'll stay up.
    Yeah every time we win he plays the same team next game. So ridiculous.

I want Houghton back!

I really hope so :'(

ReputationRep:
    It's not so bad down here. I tell a lie, it's bog awful, hope Blues stay up and don't dish the West Midlands with a third League 1 outfit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Urgh my fingers and toes are crossed

ReputationRep:

I'll join you we can make him pay Small Heath Rifles haven't lost yet!

Don't think we'll go down tho tbf, although Novak's injury is worrying. Another frustrating defeat but Huw's goal was another blinder. KRO

Who'd have thought that a 1-0 win against Crawley Town could make me so happy? Rotherham's loss to Sheffield United means we only need 7 points from the next 5 games for automatic promotion. Even I think that's feasible from Swindon, MK Dons, Preston, Colchester and Stevenage.

It's. So. Close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Who'd have thought that a 1-0 win against Crawley Town could make me so happy? Rotherham's loss to Sheffield United means we only need 7 points from the next 5 games for automatic promotion. Even I think that's feasible from Swindon, MK Dons, Preston, Colchester and Stevenage.

It's. So. Close.
    Who do you support out of interest?

Also, a win against Nuneaton this weekend would take mean we definitely won't get relegated, what a depressing season.

(Original post by Superunknown17)

Also, a win against Nuneaton this weekend would take mean we definitely won't get relegated, what a depressing season.
    Sorry I keep assuming it's obvious from context. Brentford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooby)
    I'll join you we can make him pay Small Heath Rifles haven't lost yet!

Don't think we'll go down tho tbf, although Novak's injury is worrying. Another frustrating defeat but Huw's goal was another blinder. KRO
    Fingers crossed its nothing too bad...

I don't know, I've seen us go down from better positions fingers crossed though. Just wish yeovil would stop winning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superunknown17)

And yourself? Nuneaton my local non league side, no idea how they've done so well this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Sorry I keep assuming it's obvious from context. Brentford.
    No worries. Cheers

And yourself? Nuneaton my local non league side, no idea how they've done so well this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wrexham, I'm not sure what it is about the Conference but teams can do bagly (or well) one year and do very well (or badly) the next. Like Newport came 19th in the 2011-12 season and then got promoted the next. Mad.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.