Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    TFW you've taken a **** in your uni library at night so you won't get baited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Keep working lol, I rarely see anything that I keep thinking about, but always got a couple in mind.. Loool, take her to dam straight, let her know the gwan when she sees the tickets.

Not much really, sometimes they get naughty and it gets me pranged if i have to go yard. I used to have drops but I don't like it, find them a bit odd if you get me. Hayfever is a standard, all my mates use that haha. Gotta make it known you're not lean lol. Bunning out at uni is the nicest though.

Hmm, I suppose. You can do **** whenever you want though, that's the way I see it.

Hahaha bare good shotters I've known ended up getting jobs and its bittersweet lol. Good for everyone but dead for us. 5am though, that's kinda ****ed. You'd think he was gonna go full time lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    like any self respecting guy I've got a few going at the same time, none serious yet, but this one chick I'd really, really love to go serious with. No lie I'm whipped as **** and i reckon she is on me as well (no ****ing clue why). Just waiting for exams to be over before I wine and dine her.

loool word spreads at my uni, everyone knows somehow, you've done good at keeping it quiet. The people who I don't want to know still don't know though I think, hopefully. I dont go for girls at uni so its all cool in that regard.

possibly but realistically, when you're 35, are you gonna have the mates, time and recklessness to enjoy white lines? idk

hahaha sooo dead for us man. This guy who comes at 5am yeah, his weed is the best **** I've ever smoked (except this one other guys, but I whiteyed off his second time round so never asked again). It was such a chilled thing, I'd ring him at 5am and he'd turn up 20 mins later, ridiculous man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    TFW you've taken a **** in your uni library at night so you won't get baited.
    does the starred out word rhyme with bank or with pit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    Your game ain't great too :lol:

at 419 being exposed again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Guess what...I was flicking through some music channels today and came across the song "Game Over" by Tinchy Stryder and others...Have you heard it before? It's bare old now, but it brought back memories of secondary school times in like year 9 or something, the 'mandems' in my year looool.
    choon but different kind, too chilled out really. chipmunk had a verse? bare annoying

I was in year 12 when it came out I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    does the starred out word rhyme with bank or with pit?
    Rhymes with pit.

ReputationRep:
    Rhymes with pit.
    one of my friends has supposedly rhymed with bank in a library :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    sp hugrhy

fucsiks sake man

ReputationRep:
    all kinds of **** goes down when u crack open new packet of muffins

nigas trip over other nigas

wheres late night crew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Talk about non football related things here e.g. socials etc.
    The miscall-aneous thread? Is this for talking about calling the wrong number?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh GIGGS was da man back in year 9 holla man dis ain't an average ting

His new albums not that rated though, either that or I just don't listen to Grime anymore

Any one hear Tempzz?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amazing weather. Uni campus is full of hot girls in summer dresses :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Amazing weather. Uni campus is full of hot girls in summer dresses :coma:
    Reminded me to get out of my house.

brb going to get rid of extra testosterone in library.
    brb need to release serotonin and dopamine.
    brb banking in the uni library toilets.
    brb going to pull girls in the uni library

ReputationRep:
    Reminded me to get out of my house.

brb going to get rid of extra testosterone in library.
    brb need to release serotonin and dopamine.
    brb banking in the uni library toilets.
    brb going to pull girls in the uni library
    Haha that there neurotransmitter levels off the scaaallle

ReputationRep:
    What deoderant/anti perspirant do you guys use?

I go in with right guard green or right guard sport. That's the piff ting

ReputationRep:
    What deoderant/anti perspirant do you guys use?

I go in with right guard green or right guard sport. That's the piff ting
    Still on the lynx ting. Fever :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    some Sure one. don't want sweat. right guard is kl too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    like any self respecting guy I've got a few going at the same time, none serious yet, but this one chick I'd really, really love to go serious with. No lie I'm whipped as **** and i reckon she is on me as well (no ****ing clue why). Just waiting for exams to be over before I wine and dine her.

loool word spreads at my uni, everyone knows somehow, you've done good at keeping it quiet. The people who I don't want to know still don't know though I think, hopefully. I dont go for girls at uni so its all cool in that regard.

possibly but realistically, when you're 35, are you gonna have the mates, time and recklessness to enjoy white lines? idk

hahaha sooo dead for us man. This guy who comes at 5am yeah, his weed is the best **** I've ever smoked (except this one other guys, but I whiteyed off his second time round so never asked again). It was such a chilled thing, I'd ring him at 5am and he'd turn up 20 mins later, ridiculous man.
    Haha good luck bro, sure you'll get there.

Hmm I don't mind if people know to be honest but is not something you need to tell everyone. That's just some gay ****.

**** im not reckless enough at 18 I don't think I will ever be.

Rah that's piff. Can't imagine at even picking up at that hour lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The level of gasness in here

So many wannabes :bawling: :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    The level of gasness in here

So many wannabes :bawling: :rofl3:
    Speak now or forever hold your silence

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.