The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by hullaballoon
Just accepted my offer to study Child Nursing at Surrey next sept! :smile: Good luck with all of your applications!

well done on your offer! :smile: I have an interview for adult nursing at Surrey in a few weeks time, I was wondering if you could give me a heads up on what to expect/what you were asked etc? I'm so nervous!
Reply 901
Does anyone know how long the London South Bank numeracy and literacy tests will take? I don't know when to book my transport home! TIA :smile:
what uni did you apply for????
Reply 903
Anyone else got an interview at kingston uni next week? :smile: :smile:
Original post by charirl
Does anyone know how long the London South Bank numeracy and literacy tests will take? I don't know when to book my transport home! TIA :smile:

The maths was about 45 minutes then they mark it. If you pass you take the English which is about another 45 mins, if you fail you go home then!!! Good luck
Original post by Beni24
Anyone else got an interview at kingston uni next week? :smile: :smile:

Mines on the 23rd!!
Original post by JodsC
well done on your offer! :smile: I have an interview for adult nursing at Surrey in a few weeks time, I was wondering if you could give me a heads up on what to expect/what you were asked etc? I'm so nervous!

My interview is on 22nd.......when's yours!!??
I've got an interview at Kingston on the 23rd, has anybody got any tips for group interviews? I've only done one interview so far at lsbu and that wasn't a group one! Very nervous for it :s-smilie: x
Original post by catrinrhiannon
I've got an interview at Kingston on the 23rd, has anybody got any tips for group interviews? I've only done one interview so far at lsbu and that wasn't a group one! Very nervous for it :s-smilie: x

I'm at kingston too on the 23rd.... See you there!!
I also did LSBU but found out today that I got a rejection 😢 disappointed as I thought it went well!!
I also have one at Surrey the day before on the 22nd!! 😄
Original post by charlotteemilyw
I'm at kingston too on the 23rd.... See you there!!
I also did LSBU but found out today that I got a rejection disappointed as I thought it went well!!
I also have one at Surrey the day before on the 22nd!!

yes see you there!! you've got a busy couple of days there, good luck for them both :smile: sorry to hear that you didn't get an offer, mine went well actually! was that one of your top choices?
Original post by catrinrhiannon
yes see you there!! you've got a busy couple of days there, good luck for them both :smile: sorry to hear that you didn't get an offer, mine went well actually! was that one of your top choices?

No, Surrey would be my first choice but still disappointing to get a knock back!! Not sure where I went wrong, seemed ok to me!!?? Oh well, onwards And upwards although it now makes me more nervous for the others!? 😕
Hi guys, good luck on all your applications. I'm a third year AN student, so you can ask any questions you're curious about.

Since you're all applying to a wide range of uni's, I wanted to know the intake numbers of nursing courses at different universities for a section in my dissertation. Any help will be appreciated :smile:
Reply 912
Mines on the 23rd!!

Mines on the 14th!! :smile: Do you know what the MMI will be like? :smile: Good luck :smile:
Anyone got any ideas on the maths/English assessments for Hertfordshire uni?
Reply 914
My interview is on 22nd.......when's yours!!??

Mine is too!! Im so scared, how are you preparing!?
Has anyone else been invited to an interview at Southampton and picked the 26th January slot? :smile:
Original post by JodsC
Mine is too!! Im so scared, how are you preparing!?

I've just started looking through all the papers we've been sent . Just trying to keep up to date with developments in the nhs and everyone just keeps telling me to be myself!! I did that at LSBU and thought I did ok but found out yesterday I didn't get in! :-(
Original post by lucyva7
Has anyone else been invited to an interview at Southampton and picked the 26th January slot? :smile:

I've still heard nothing at all from Southampton!? Sent application off on 15th November and although I've had an acknowledgement I haven't heard anything further. Would be my top choice too!
I've still heard nothing at all from Southampton!? Sent application off on 15th November and although I've had an acknowledgement I haven't heard anything further. Would be my top choice too!

Have u applied for dual field as they seem to be taking a little to hear back?
Original post by BellaPembers
Have u applied for dual field as they seem to be taking a little to hear back?

No, just adult nursing! 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending