Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    good percentage of offers ! Probably next week for the results according to the email sent last month... " In April once the interviews are completed "..
    Dont think they are working on it in Easter holidays. Therefore from 7th April onwards ,that is next Tuesday we will know !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilan10)
    good percentage of offers ! Probably next week for the results according to the email sent last month... " In April once the interviews are completed "..
    Dont think they are working on it in Easter holidays. Therefore from 7th April onwards ,that is next Tuesday we will know !
    Urgh the wait is getting longer! It's my last hope and it was always my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Just to let you know, I asked at my interview on Monday when offers will be given out, and the admissions tutor has said that they are aiming to get all offers out by next Friday (10th April). Obviously things could change but considering the last interview day is tomorrow, it sounds about right good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilan10)

Universities don't have easter off, so I think it may be from the 1st/2nd to the 10th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrStealYourGirl)
    Universities don't have easter off, so I think it may be from the 1st/2nd to the 10th
    Checked the uni closure dates... April 3rd to 7th !

ReputationRep:
    So definitely nothing heard tomorrow ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fingbing)
    We could still hear tomorrow or Friday...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notthatquiet)
    We could still hear tomorrow or Friday...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nothing until next week at the earliest, because the uni is closed from now until Wednesday.

So I would speculate offers will be given out between 8th and 10th April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hukdealz)
    nothing until next week at the earliest, because the uni is closed from now until Wednesday.

So I would speculate offers will be given out between 8th and 10th April
    :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just rang the admissions office and they said they will try to get some offers out today! Good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marius333)
    Just rang the admissions office and they said they will try to get some offers out today! Good luck everyone!!
    Are you for real? Oh gosh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marius333)
    what happened to the university being closed? lol

even though I already have an offer, words do not describe how anxious I am. I'm 95% sure I'll get a rejection, but there's still that 5%...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust any information on this page about offer timings.

Call the uni yourself if you want to know.

Just a PSA

ReputationRep:
    just rang admissions, they confirmed interviews finished yesterday and they are giving out offers today and next Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    When do they normally send out offers, like what time of the day

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow I'm getting nervous now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdasaurus Rex)
    When do they normally send out offers
    Well they close their office around 5/5.30pm? I don't know if tat means much?

ReputationRep:
    Well they close their office around 5/5.30pm? I don't know if tat means much?
    Don't think so , because all the other universities I applied to have like their own specific times of the day when ucas is updated

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer around this time a couple of weeks ago (2.30pm) ... I've made Nottingham my insurance. Good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also I got mine as a UCAS track update not an email from the uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.