Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)

my new team.
    Wanted De Jong but he's injured so Gylfi will do for a while
    Impressive front 3. Personally I prefer to stack my midfield with expensive set piece takers as I place more value in midfield goals/assists than hoping strikers fire home. Means I sacrafice some quality in defense and I just throw my subs to the dogs pretty much and hope I don't need them.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)
    Impressive front 3. Personally I prefer to stack my midfield with expensive set piece takers as I place more value in midfield goals/assists than hoping strikers fire home. Means I sacrafice some quality in defense and I just throw my subs to the dogs pretty much and hope I don't need them.

I wasn't sure who pellgirin would play from Nasri, Navas, Silva that's why I stayed away from their mid. Except Yaya he's definite starter. Navas,Nasri & Silva can be rotated, that's what happened last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    As an Everton fan I think it is unlikely, more chance of him being used like Deulefeu last season so coming off the bench.
    Thanks mate. He's one fine talent. Expecting his value to rise in coming weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Another call for the Money league. There's 8 people in it right now, and i want 10 minimum. Anyone else interested and ready to pay? It's £10 entry. 10 people will mean £70 for coming 1st and £30 for 2nd

ReputationRep:
    To add to what DH1' said, there are now only 3 H2H places left:

Div A: Full.
    Div B: 1 place left.
    Div C: 2 places left.

Can't see any duplicate teams in there.

There is also the UFPL league as well as the paid league, so if you've signed up for that then enter the league!

Just a reminder that all codes will be removed on Saturday at 11:30 (GW1 deadline).

ReputationRep:
    great to see things so busy..

Feels like a lot more discussion then last season, and a lot more members from the football forum that I see in other threads doing it

all making things very exciting, only a few days to go

ReputationRep:
    I barely have more than a placeholder team as it stands. Need to sort it out.

Worried about Colbert. No sign of him, and can't not have him in the league. He lost his World Cup title (not that he'd have had a chance against me and Prandtl) so for probably the first time he is titleless.

ReputationRep:
    lukaku doubtful for first match? hmm..

ReputationRep:
    really suprised ramsey is the most selected midfielder..

I thought most would go for sanchez, and he would be a good alternative pick, but I guess not..

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could have 4 strikers, and use sanogo as a sub.. at 5.0 he seems great value as a player who will likely get a few starts for arsenal during the season

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few players who are doubts for the first game. The problem is, if you leave loads of them out, you'll end up wildcarding to get them all in.

Still unsure on whether to go with N'Zogbia. Good flair pick. Got 167 points the other season.

ReputationRep:
    right.. done. No more changes now, unless any transfers come in.

Captain first week: Costa (VC. Mata)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    lukaku doubtful for first match? hmm..
    Left him in , hoping that he'll play, but taken Mirrallas out.

Taken Baines out due to our difficult opening games and spent the money on bolstering my midfield - got Erikson and Sterling in.

ReputationRep:
    What will be the best replacement for Arsenal's Vermaelen?
    Is ozil also doubtful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAP31)
    What will be the best replacement for Arsenal's Vermaelen?
    Is ozil also doubtful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why do you want a replacement for vermaelen? as he was never going to start anyway.. (aside from the first game when mert is out)

Ozil wont play the first game, as he had a longer world cup holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)
    Concerned about Dzeko's game time a bit. Any city fans know how he's got on in pre-season?

With Negredo injured. Džeko is expected to start the game for City. Just hope he continues his previous season form :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Team name: Coutinho Defence Up
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Happy with this, think i'm good to go:

Begovic
    Cahill - Evans - Naughton
    Hazard - Ramsey - Mata - Sigurdsson
    Costa - Rooney - Austin

(4.0, Wisdom, Ward, Marney)

Naughton is a short term punt because Walker is injured.

ReputationRep:
    team name : hash a side

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez and Schurle

or

Fabregas and Ramsey

:beard:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.