Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fd-)
    How long do the offer holders have until they need to accept or reject the offer?
    7th June

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome_Alien)
    How did you apply to Bulgaria? I was also looking at Eastern European unis, but I find them really dodgy.
    You apply through agencies based in UK, popular one is outreach education and 100% legit few of my friends have gone.

ReputationRep:
    Also I haven't got a pg team email or whatever I only have the track update

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ISuckAtMaths)
    Bingo. Pretty much everyone in this ridiculous GEP roller coaster at least glances at TSR, whether they admit it or not. Most of us for more than one cycle.

After reading all these threads for the past few years, I sincerely hope that you, MJK91, get an offer from Warwick. Best of luck, chap.
    Cheeeeers! Seems like today is not the day, however!

ReputationRep:
    Don't give up on today just yet, got an offer through (at 4.19)! Good luck to all, I hope the wait isn't too much longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Cheeeeers! Seems like today is not the day, however!
    Really really really really hope you get it MJK91! I'm rooting for you!

ReputationRep:
    They're still giving offers out, got mine through today! Thought I'd get yet another year of 4 rejections....

On a side note, it was kinda funny because I just totally BAWLED my eyes out when the email came through. My dog started licking my face, all "wut is this hooman doing?

Good luck to everyone still waiting <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Hope you didn't open that champagne too soon!

Well done
    Opened it on Saturday lol

ReputationRep:
    Can't they just send out rejections? I just want to knowww..waiting/guessing is the worst!

People with offers when were your interviews? I know they're doing it randomly apparently but could help..can anyone do a poll maybe? (I don't have computer access)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceciafb)
    Can't they just send out rejections? I just want to knowww..waiting/guessing is the worst!

People with offers when were your interviews? I know they're doing it randomly apparently but could help..can anyone do a poll maybe? (I don't have computer access)
    I was on the Thursday at 9.45am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danisk)
    I think all offers come up as conditional because it said on mine that I need to fill out some fitness to practice form by the end of June
    Thanks, I should have been clearer though, was meaning academic conditions. Having not received an offer yet it's probably irrelevant anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by am1992)
    Thanks, I should have been clearer though, was meaning academic conditions. Having not received an offer yet it's probably irrelevant anyway.
    Sorry! I can't imagine it making a difference though. I'm guessing you just have to meet the entry requirements :/ and chin up, I'm sure you will get an offer soon

ReputationRep:
    Let's call that a day... bring on the rest of this ****ty week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Let's call that a day... bring on the rest of this ****ty week!
    I'm on holiday and I just want to cryyy but trying not to be a killjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danisk)
    Sorry! I can't imagine it making a difference though. I'm guessing you just have to meet the entry requirements :/ and chin up, I'm sure you will get an offer soon
    Not a disaster if I don't but Warwick's first choice and I felt the interview went a lot better at Warwick than the other places I got offers!

Hope it is just the min, I really cba with this masters anymore, just cruising to the finish line now unless Warwick mucks things up and starts demanding I get a merit or something. Though I'd still rather that than a rejection obv!

ReputationRep:
    I am worried that all offers were given out today, so they well be rejecting people tomorrow I hate this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome_Alien)
    I am worried that all offers were given out today, so they well be rejecting people tomorrow I hate this.
    I rang before... Apparently a third of offers have been given out only. Though it's hard to remain positive, I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Going_To_California)
    I rang before... Apparently a third of offers have been given out only. Though it's hard to remain positive, I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did they say this? I don't feel at all positive anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateg7)
    It's a bell-curve though. The top 1/3 of offers are given out, but most people will fall well below that. You have as good a chance as any of us. I'm actually quite happy with just 1/3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateg7)
    I rang around 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.