Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got offers from Southampton, Birmingham, reading , loughborough or Nottingham Trent, if so what offers have they given you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateRobinson2)
    Anyone else got offers from Southampton, Birmingham, reading , loughborough or Nottingham Trent, if so what offers have they given you??
    AAB from Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriacastillo)
    Hi! I've pplied to Stirling for a psychology/philosophy course. I applied the 13th so I don't expect to get any response until... march or so. I also applied to Dundee and Glasgow. Any other spaniards over there?
    I've applied to stirling awell still havent heard anything, not exactly a spaniard but i've lived there for 10 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateRobinson2)

I've got offers from Birmingham, Loughborough and Southampton - AAB from all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerrias)
    I've applied to Stirling too! Still waiting to hear though. And applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews and Napier as well.

Where else have you applied?
    I went for 2 at Dundee (still waiting to hear) and then I just went Heriot watt and abertay haha when Abertay came through after stirling I was like oh okay don't care haha :') I just need Dundee but I booked a applicant day at Stirling so we'll see!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got offers for Queen Mary or York yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HbeH1)
    Heya, I got an ABB conditional offer last week for Queens (Im predicted AAB)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for International Business with French as the main language? I've had one unconditional offer from Napier but not heard anything back from HW, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Dundee - don't know if I should be worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyEMW)
    Anyone else applied for International Business with French as the main language? I've had one unconditional offer from Napier but not heard anything back from HW, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Dundee - don't know if I should be worried
    My friend has applied for IB and she's only heard back from Napier too so I wouldn't be worried!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SasaM97;53119103]My friend has applied for IB and she's only heard back from Napier too so I wouldn't be worried!

Aw thank you! It's just because I sent it away before Christmas and hadn't heard anything back

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=HollyEMW;53119183]
    (Original post by SasaM97)
    My friend has applied for IB and she's only heard back from Napier too so I wouldn't be worried!

Aw thank you! It's just because I sent it away before Christmas and hadn't heard anything back
    Yeah that's the same as her!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer back from all five now - Birmingham, Sheffield, Nottingham Trent, East Anglia, Sheffield Hallam (unconditional)

Is anyone thinking of firming Sheffield Uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnabelleD)
    I've heard back from RH and Surrey and Goldsmiths, waiting on UCL.
    Got rejected from Kent.
    A level predictions are A, A A.

What are yours?
    Got rejected from UCL
    AAB offer from Royal Holloway
    Unconditional offer from Queen Marys
    Waiting for Kings
    AAB offer from Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-J-)
    Any more Kings/Queen Mary's offers (A-level people)?
    Unconditional from Queen Marys
    Waiting for Kings still

Predictions AAA wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesePuffff)
    I've heard back from King's and Queen Mary - AAB offer from King's and ABB offer from Queen Mary
    What A levels do you study and what grades did you get as AS and what are your predicted grades?

Ive applied to Kings to still haven’t heard anything yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345tf)
    Got rejected from UCL
    AAB offer from Royal Holloway
    Unconditional offer from Queen Marys
    Waiting for Kings
    AAB offer from Manchester
    So sorry to hear! Did UCL give you a reason for the rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma_8831)
    So sorry to hear! Did UCL give you a reason for the rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes they said it was because I didn’t write enough about Psychology on my personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HbeH1)
    I've got an offer from QMUL, received it on 16th of January. (ABB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabinaraus)
    I've got an offer from QMUL, received it on 16th of January. (ABB)
    Aww well done! I still haven't heard anything no idea if that's okay or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HbeH1)
    Aww well done! I still haven't heard anything no idea if that's okay or not
    It's ok , after all, they've still got plenty of time left to give out offers. When did you send your application and what other unis did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.