Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

mynameispoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have firmed warwick but I m afraid I couldn't meet the offer(miss one grade)
LumosNox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mynameispoo)
I have firmed warwick but I m afraid I couldn't meet the offer(miss one grade)
You're not alone in your worry! I'm so panicky that I'm going to miss my AAA offer. I'm hoping that if I end up with A*AB they might still consider me as long as I get at least an A in my main subject. I don't know. I'll just have to do my best, I s'pose! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
mynameispoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LumosNox)
You're not alone in your worry! I'm so panicky that I'm going to miss my AAA offer. I'm hoping that if I end up with A*AB they might still consider me as long as I get at least an A in my main subject. I don't know. I'll just have to do my best, I s'pose! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yess I'm panicking so much;( My offer is AAA too! And my psychology is always between grade A&B... arghhh I really wanna go to warwick.. hope they would be lenient!
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yess I'm panicking so much;( My offer is AAA too! And my psychology is always between grade A&B... arghhh I really wanna go to warwick.. hope they would be lenient!
Wow, I'm stressing over my psychology grade too, I got a B at AS and am really hoping I'll manage an A but I'm not sure at the moment! :s I loved Warwick the two times I visit and would love to be going this October, we'll both just have to wait and see and hope that they are lenient. Failing that, maybe do better in one of your other subjects and it'll counterbalance? I have no clue!

Posted from TSR Mobile
mynameispoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow, I'm stressing over my psychology grade too, I got a B at AS and am really hoping I'll manage an A but I'm not sure at the moment! :s I loved Warwick the two times I visit and would love to be going this October, we'll both just have to wait and see and hope that they are lenient. Failing that, maybe do better in one of your other subjects and it'll counterbalance? I have no clue!

Posted from TSR Mobile
we're on the same position hahaha! I wish I could do better in one subject... but I don't think I'm capable to get A* in other two subjects sigh.. I love warwick so much too and that's the only place I wanna go! all we can do is try our very best! We'll both get into warwick we'll be fine fingercross
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
we're on the same position hahaha! I wish I could do better in one subject... but I don't think I'm capable to get A* in other two subjects sigh.. I love warwick so much too and that's the only place I wanna go! all we can do is try our very best! We'll both get into warwick we'll be fine fingercross
It's funny how similar out situations are, keep me posted on how you do on results day - I'm invested now! 😄

Keep your chin up, we'll manage it! Good luck and fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jai Sandhu
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PotterPhysics)
I'm on a gap year, did I and II last year and got 1,1. Just need to improve one of my (A-level) grades this year.
I take it you got A*A*B + 11, I am VERY surprised they did not just give you an unconditional. I know people got in last year with A*AA + 3 in STEP 1 and got in, yours is far more impressive.
Michalia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I firmed warwick for Law. I need AAA, im just studying all day ****ting myself. So scared. When i called to find out if they would be lenient with grades the woman like " any deviation from AAA will not be considered"
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Michalia)
I firmed warwick for Law. I need AAA, im just studying all day ****ting myself. So scared. When i called to find out if they would be lenient with grades the woman like " any deviation from AAA will not be considered"
Was this specific to law? Or, the universities policy on all undergrad courses?

I s'pose they wouldn't say if they'd be happy to take you at AAB regardless, they wouldn't want to encourage you to not be terrified you'll miss it, would they?

Good luck anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
a96clark
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We can apply for accommodation now, by the way
AMMFN
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
did anyone of the overseas receive his CAS number for the visa application ?
Michalia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by a96clark)
We can apply for accommodation now, by the way
how
a96clark
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Michalia)
how
Really? You can literally type anything related into Google and you'd get the right webpage?

But to save you the hassle, cause it's really difficult, here you go:
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...n/apply/15/new
Toussaint
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Need AAA for my course but am categorically not getting A in maths, will need them to be lenient, don't want to go to my insurance.
hannahj697
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is accomodation first come first served? I know they said ballot but if you apply later e.g. july will you have less of a chance getting your accomodation?
AMMFN
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hannah697)
Is accomodation first come first served? I know they said ballot but if you apply later e.g. july will you have less of a chance getting your accomodation?
They mentioned that this rule will only apply if you applied after July 31st
Michalia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Toussaint)
Need AAA for my course but am categorically not getting A in maths, will need them to be lenient, don't want to go to my insurance.
I don't do maths but Im sure you'll be fine. One thing i feel about maths is that normally a number of people find it hard then the rest of the people do too and the grade boundaries will probably be lower If that helps

But then again aim for an A* and you'll probably land on an A
I need AAA too
hannahj697
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AMMFN)
They mentioned that this rule will only apply if you applied after July 31st
ah thank you, i must have missed that bit
mynameispoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's funny how similar out situations are, keep me posted on how you do on results day - I'm invested now! 😄

Keep your chin up, we'll manage it! Good luck and fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
sure! wait for your good news, I'm sure we'll be fine! I have just applied for accommodation today!
CantonHero
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anybody who is doing Biomedical science know if there is the opportunity to switch to the integrated masters after the first year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads