Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else just been offered an interview for UWE?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Northumbria March 2017... Hooray!!!! So pleased! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allym123)
    Alice, so sorry - I've only just seen this!

If you look a few pages back Yana posted the link - I went to the link and then requested to reset my password as it said my e-mail was already signed up. When you do that they will e-mail you, you can reset it and log in.
    Thanks a lot! I managed to log on but i still haven't heard anything yet, i might give them a ring soon to see if i can find anything out! Getting paranoid i might have missed an email even though i know I haven't. How was your interview day there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debs_111)
    omg just got my offer from Northumbria!!!! i am so happy, anyone else??
    Me too now! After panicking the other day. Is yours for sept or March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice97)
    Thanks a lot! I managed to log on but i still haven't heard anything yet, i might give them a ring soon to see if i can find anything out! Getting paranoid i might have missed an email even though i know I haven't. How was your interview day there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The maths was harder than I thought it would be but I don't think my nerves helped - had a bit of a blank when I first looked at the paper!

The English was fine and the group and one to one interview went as well as I could have hoped but it's really hard to tell if they will offer you a place or not because there are so many people there and you can't predict what they see in you!

I feel confident that I did the best I could, I just hope it was enough! Time will tell, the waiting is just the worst!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer through for Northumbria too!! Sooooo excited- mines for March 2017 intake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethey180)
    Just got my offer through for Northumbria too!! Sooooo excited- mines for March 2017 intake
    Congrats! When did you applied and get were you offer an interview? I'm still waiting to hear back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethey180)
    I have the same offer! Well done you! Are you going to firm that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Huddersfield ? Still waiting for mine and I've applied early November

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone knows where to park at Chester uni as the letter says you can not park on the car park, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4436457)
    Has anyone heard from Huddersfield ? Still waiting for mine and I've applied early November
    Had an interview and I applied first week of November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4436457)
    Same here .... Been to a different interview and others hadn't heard from Huddersfield either

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Has anyone been offered a place at Wolverhampton for Sept 2016? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicasrowlands)
    I've got a conditional offer for Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton Uni for September 2016🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! me too What campus are you allocated?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've applied for Child nursing sept 2016 at Birmingham City, Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool john Moore & Huddersfield. Got an interview for BCU in March but haven't heard from any of the others. Has anyone else? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Laugraham)
    Just wondering if anyone knows where to park at Chester uni as the letter says you can not park on the car park, thanks
    Hello, do you know which campus you are attending? We'll then try and advise you of alternative parking.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Has anyone heard back from Cardiff or University of South Wales yet? Applied on the 1st of December and haven't heard anything yet.

Have an interview for Swansea on the 12th of Feb, does anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bthom19)
    Hi! Has anyone heard back from Cardiff or University of South Wales yet? Applied on the 1st of December and haven't heard anything yet.

Have an interview for Swansea on the 12th of Feb, does anyone have any advice?
    Cardiff said they would be getting back to us at the end of January so hopefully in the next few days! I have an interview at Swansea on the 19th! So let me know how it does! Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 199611)
    has anyone had their interview from BCU or Northampton?
    I've had my interview at Northampton and it was really nice, the staff there make you feel so comfortable and relaxed and its really short aswell, best interview I've had so far, nothing to worry about 😊

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview for child nursing for 3rd Feb?
    Or has anyone had an interview at Bradford? What's it like?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.