The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sweet n Sour
Lol, false. Point me to when I said arrested for being black, when he's not even black. See, you have hatred marked in your head and you have your responses programmed and ready to go; you can't even recall your own posts and you're posting with the default button on. Pointless. I feel like I could say anything- "And toffee peanuts taste great." And you'd say, "but he had a bomb." :rolleyes:

He is black. He is Sudanese (that is on the African continent).

So I was half right then. You believe that the reason he was arrested is because he was Muslim.

so he did not "invented" it as media says
Original post by HucktheForde

In short no.
Reply 903
Original post by Good bloke
I wonder why you keep calling him a genius. He ripped the electronics out of a radio, stuffed then into a pencil box and claimed to have designed his own radio. You called him a genius. Why? I have met several 14-year olds who have genuinely designed and built radios but none were geniuses.

#salty :wink:
Original post by queen-bee
I'm talking in making clocks mistaken for bombs.

Stop retrospectively changing your argument. It is most tiresome.
Original post by queen-bee
I promise you no white kids would've been dragged into that room and been made to answer a single one of those questions. They would've just told him don't do it again

On a federal level, I dare say everyone is treated under the same legal conditions.
On a local level, especially what I would presume to be a humble little Southern town,
those teachers would have had way more concern for how a white kid's parents might react to their kid being kidnapped and forced to answer questions under duress. This is seen as unethical, anyway. To preempt outrage from wealthy all Americaners, if they thought it was just a hoax bomb and it was a white kid, they would've just called up Bob and Nancy and said, "do you know Timmy's being a little too creative with Show and Tell, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson?"

Bob and Nancy: "Oh, that little tyke! :mmm:."

The End.
Original post by DiddyDec
He is black. He is Sudanese (that is on the African continent).

So I was half right then. You believe that the reason he was arrested is because he was Muslim.

He is not black! Charlize Theron is from the African continent, in South Africa, and is she black?!!!
Exactly why I made my thread, and of course, you chose to take the absolute piss.
Original post by HucktheForde

No. The SJW media and the majority of left leaning figures made it sound as though he made a cold fusion reactor and we ripped his 3 Nobel Prizes from his cold dead hands.
Being from Africa does not mean you're black!!

How many white Sudanese people are there? Maybe 5?

Being from Africa doesn't mean you're white, but it's a hell of a lot likely you are.
He is not black! Charlize Theron is from the African continent, in South Africa, and is she black?!!!
Exactly why I made my thread, and of course, you chose to take the absolute piss.

Oh yes your joke thread.

The definition of black is as follows; "belonging to or denoting any human group having dark-coloured skin, especially of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry."

He certainly fits the definition. Charlize Theron does not fit the definition.
Original post by Fango_Jett
How many white Sudanese people are there? Maybe 5?

Being from Africa doesn't mean you're white, but it's a hell of a lot likely you are.

Did I say white, you absolute dunce? There are other races besides white and black--but if he's not white, he's black, is that what you're saying? So is Jet Li black? Is Jay Sean black? Is an Arab person, which I would consider this boy to be, black? I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing; but I am questioning your logic or lack thereof, should we soon discover.
Original post by DiddyDec
Oh yes your joke thread.

The definition of black is as follows; "belonging to or denoting any human group having dark-coloured skin, especially of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry."

He certainly fits the definition. Charlize Theron does not fit the definition.

You're just...slow. Being from an African continent does not guarantee African ancestry. He is obviously a West Asian national.

This is what you do:

you know absolutely nothing so you just copy and paste from other sources, and put their link, then sit back and brush your hands off like you did something major.

Everyone in my thread is aware of what black means in the dictionary.

The thread is meant to challenge it and the several people who agree with me understand that.
(edited 8 years ago)

No, but having fairly dark brown skin (as in this case) certainly does. He is Sudanese, which means he probably has Arab and Nubian blood.
On a federal level, I dare say everyone is treated under the same legal conditions.
On a local level, especially what I would presume to be a humble little Southern town,

You should look at a map. Irving is one of the 2 city suburbs of Dallas.
Did I say white, you absolute dunce? There are other races besides white and black--but if he's not white, he's black, is that what you're saying? So is Jet Li black? Is Jay Sean black? Is an Arab person, which I would consider this boy to be, black? I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing; but I am questioning your logic or lack thereof, should we soon discover.

Jet Li and Jay Sean aren't from Sudan.

If he's from Sudan, it's statistically improbable to be from any other race.
You're just...slow. Being from an African continent does not guarantee African ancestry. He is obviously a West Asian national.

His father ran for Sudanese president twice.
Original post by Good bloke
No, but having fairly dark brown skin (as in this case) certainly does. He is Sudanese, which means he probably has Arab and Nubian blood.

I agree, Arab.
Or West Asian.

Now is that black African? Maybe it's black on a general sense, but specifically speaking he is not black African just because he is in Africa and has a tan.

If you want to argue that Indians and South Asians and Arabs are black do that. But to say he is black because from an African country is moronic.
Original post by bulf
so egyptians and morrocans are black because they're tanned and from africa? surely not lol

There is a difference between being tanned and having congenitally dark skin. Some Eqyptians, like many Sudanese, are of Nubian ancestry and definitely black.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bulf
so egyptians and morrocans are black because they're tanned and from africa? surely not lol

By definition yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending