Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDB1826)
    Yeah I just sent multiple messages with attachments
    Thanks was that all we need to do pre-interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any more offers given out today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cbla98)
    Thanks was that all we need to do pre-interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think so yeah, I'd double check the Kings apply and the email. In fact I'm gonna do that now lol

ReputationRep:
    What are people doing who have interviews on the days of the tube strike?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSulAhmad)
    What are people doing who have interviews on the days of the tube strike?
    use alternative methods and get someone to drive you there etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDB1826)
    I think so yeah, I'd double check the Kings apply and the email. In fact I'm gonna do that now lol
    Aha when's your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrZebraCookie)
    Any more offers given out today?
    Don't think so :/ The emails normally go out at around 7:30pm, so perhaps people will hear back around then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Don't think so :/ The emails normally go out at around 7:30pm, so perhaps people will hear back around then?
    hey, sorry to bother you, but did you send in your A Level certificates to kings when you had to send in your certificates?? also what else would i need to send apart from passport pic and GCSE certificates?

I seriously hope they haven't given out all the early offers for our batch and we have to wait until March

ReputationRep:
    I seriously hope they haven't given out all the early offers for our batch and we have to wait until March
    doubt it when only two people posted offers yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional at KCL for neuroscience :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrappleX)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats mate well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    Do they give you a tour or anything on the day, or at least talk to you about their medical school/uni/campus/accommodation? or do you just go for the interview and that's it?

ReputationRep:
    Do they give you a tour or anything on the day, or at least talk to you about their medical school/uni/campus/accommodation? or do you just go for the interview and that's it?
    Just interview, its quite bad really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blxckatoro)
    Just interview, its quite bad really
    That kinda sucks, but I guess they have to interview so many people so must get difficult, how did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    it isn't an open day so no... just interview. the rest you can do at your leisure on the open days.

why dilute your fear on the interview day with distractions lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elbs)
    it isn't an open day so no... just interview. the rest you can do at your leisure on the open days.

why dilute your fear on the interview day with distractions lol
    Aha yeah I guess that makes sense 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear anything today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samim_s)
    hey, sorry to bother you, but did you send in your A Level certificates to kings when you had to send in your certificates?? also what else would i need to send apart from passport pic and GCSE certificates?
    Hey yeah, I got a copy of my AS results from my head of sixth form and he stamped it to show that it was legit, and then I scanned it in and uploaded it
    I can't remember what else was needed, but it should say on the portal

I really hope not D: it's unlikely anyways, since only two people on here heard on Friday. Fingers crossed anyhow XD

(Original post by GrappleX)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice, well done!

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah, I got a copy of my AS results from my head of sixth form and he stamped it to show that it was legit, and then I scanned it in and uploaded it
    I can't remember what else was needed, but it should say on the portal

I really hope not D: it's unlikely anyways, since only two people on here heard on Friday. Fingers crossed anyhow XD

Nice, well done!
    Wait do they want AS certificates as well? I'm in A2, do I need to upload those with it?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.