Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for Bristol which is my top choice uni - if I get rejected I don't think I'll be going to uni in 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    I'm still waiting for Bristol which is my top choice uni - if I get rejected I don't think I'll be going to uni in 2016
    why not? what are your other choices? surely one or two are on equal level with Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie.Gabrielle)
    ive applied for Oxford, KCL, UCL, LSE and Bristol, and havent heard back from any of them yet.. the waiting is so annoying!
    Oxford hasn't gotten back to you at all? Not even for an invitation to interview, or rejection?

ReputationRep:
    why not? what are your other choices? surely one or two are on equal level with Bristol!
    Exeter Leeds Kent and Liverpool so no, none of them are as well respected as Bristol I chose pretty safe options but after getting 4/5 I realised I wasn't happy with any of the choices I chose

ReputationRep:
    ive applied for Oxford, KCL, UCL, LSE and Bristol, and havent heard back from any of them yet.. the waiting is so annoying!
    have many people heard back from LSE and UCL already?
    Apparently Bristol do take a long time to get back...
    I've got offers from both UCL and Bristol but I'm also waiting for LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by granderre)
    I've got offers from both UCL and Bristol but I'm also waiting for LSE
    Congrats on your offer! When did you apply and when did UCL get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worth.it)
    Has anyone received an offer from Durham yet? Sitting here waiting as I've already heard from my other choices...
    I got an offer from Durham a few days before Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Exeter Leeds Kent and Liverpool so no, none of them are as well respected as Bristol I chose pretty safe options but after getting 4/5 I realised I wasn't happy with any of the choices I chose
    I applied to S'oton, and now i'm not sure after receiving an offer. Also hoping on Bristol.

Good luck mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    Congrats on your offer! When did you apply and when did UCL get back to you?
    Thanks! I applied on the 29th September, and took the LNAT on the 20th October. I got an offer on about the 22nd November (off the top of my head)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOP97)
    I applied to S'oton, and now i'm not sure after receiving an offer. Also hoping on Bristol.

Good luck mate.
    Thank! Likewise - where else do you have offers from?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an offer from Bristol who applied beginning of December(ish)?

ReputationRep:
    I think it isn't worth it to waste a whole year, surely Exeter and Leeds aren't that bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    I think it isn't worth it to waste a whole year, surely Exeter and Leeds aren't that bad?
    They're awful for law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshywins)
    Does anyone have an offer from Bristol who applied beginning of December(ish)?
    Mate you've got a loooooooooong wait ahead of you

ReputationRep:
    They're awful for law
    Statistically, Leeds and Exeter make the most solicitors in their respective geographical areas, so they can't be that bad. Exeter actually makes more solicitors than Bristol in the south-west, but Bristol is more heavily represented in the London firms. Also, they seem to be the best non-LNAT universities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzerpurple98)
    Considering I flopped one of my AS subjects I'm happy, Bristol gave me AAA or A*AB, have you applied there?

Yes I did.
    So did I! I hope I get that offer too, still waiting. I love Christmas break but knowing I won't hear until at least the 5th again is long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Got conditionals from Leeds, Exeter, Newcastle, Warwick and Liverpool. What are you going to firm?
    If I get an offer from Bristol, I will most likely firm them, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gelato72)
    How long did it take for Birmingham to give you an offer?

I sent my ucas off the 20th October and did my LNAT 21st November and got my offer 9th December

ReputationRep:
    What about Manchester? Is it a good university for law? Statistically, Manchester stays above places like Warwick and is in top 5 for legal careers. Do you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    If I get an offer from Bristol, I will most likely firm them, what about you?
    I really like the look of Exeter and Newcastle whereas Warwick seems a bit lifeless, so I'll firm one of them.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.