The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Been looking into whether going without Kun is a viable option. Keep arriving at the same conclusion, that going without Ibra is a far safer differential, and still gives you £3-4m extra to play with. I'll maybe thing again if Ibra hits 2 or 3 tomorrow, maybe.

Do you really want to be on the sore end of that 48 point week that's in the post
    I've thought about taking Ibra out instead of Aguero but there's still a 2.2mil price difference to make up by either downgrading KDB to fodder or downgrading two quality defenders to poor ones. If Ibra blanks today I may do it.

Actually I can do it if I just switch KDB back to Sterling. So it's a choice between Ibra and KDB or Aguero and Sterling. Both are decent options.

I can't really wait all week to decide on that either because if either player increases in value I can no longer do it without downgrading elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I've still not pulled the trigger, but I will WC tonight.
    I don't even "need" to use my WC since I already have Aguero, but I'm just getting absolutely dumped on.

I thought Stones was a good shout at 5m but he's yet to keep a CS. As soon as I dropped Payet, he started playing and assisting. Firmino inexplicably injured in a game where he would've destroyed. Aguero suspended for 3 games...

The only efficient players I think I have are Walker, Sterling and Snodgrass.
    We'll see how my strikers do today but I really think I need a reshuffle.

ReputationRep:
    In the slightly odd position of having Ibra (c) and having transferred him out already. Not sure if I want him to rack up points or not!

ReputationRep:
    Capoue is killing me here...I think I have no choice but to put him in, they've got good fixtures too. Watch him stop doing anything then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, just **** off, Capoue.

ReputationRep:
    Capoue 4 goals from 5 shots, this is ridiculous, suppose Atleast the double United defence is halted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is genuinely someone in my league whose midfield is fer Antonio snodgrass capoue 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Capoue on my bench again. Going to put him on my XI watch him do **** all now.

ReputationRep:
    Ibra better not get that assist

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely abysmal week - gonna play my WC.

At least Liverpool beat Chelsea and United lost - makes up for it a little

ReputationRep:
    That arsenal Chelsea game is gonna be really hard to call...I don't know whether I keep hazard or costa. Don't really want both or neither

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you've got a United defender get rid immediately

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    There is genuinely someone in my league whose midfield is fer Antonio snodgrass capoue 😂
    Genius if they started with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Genius if they started with that
    Well they had that midfield last week as well along with benteke ibra costa got a stupid amount of points

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Palace 4-0 and Benteke has done nothing.

I am so done 😂

ReputationRep:
    You have got to be kidding me... 94th minute lost clean sheet😡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    4 goals..captain Benteke does **** all. Is this real life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    4 goals..captain Benteke does **** all. Is this real life?
    Exactly how I felt with ozil yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Puncheon two assists nice, need a big game from Kane now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ibra (c). His assist is beyond a joke.*

With my WC I might go Capoue as my fourth midfielder. But not sure that's wise because there are no expensive defenders I really want.

Already drafted in all the price risers tonight 😂. Lamela, Terry and Hazard have been sold. Payet gone but will potentially get him back if I can fit him in. Four assists in the two games I've owned him.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.