The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard from KSS?
Original post by neldee95
Anyone heard from KSS?

My friends and I heard back this morning - hope you hear soon!
Reply 902
Anyone heard from KSS?

I got put on reserve so gutted
Original post by manny17
I got put on reserve so gutted

I got out on the reserve list too. Are they just putting everyone without an offer on reserve?*
Reply 904
I got out on the reserve list too. Are they just putting everyone without an offer on reserve?*

I'm not too sure how many people are. But a friend of mine was rejected so I don't think everyone is on it
Original post by Pharmasaz
My friends and I heard back this morning - hope you hear soon!

congratulations!! Which ones did you get?*
congratulations!! Which ones did you get?*

Thanks! I got Brighton and I know a couple who got Worthing 😊
Dunno why I even bothered applying when I got rejected from everything. What a waste of my time.
Original post by Jakelee
Dunno why I even bothered applying when I got rejected from everything. What a waste of my time.

The application process is for people wanting to do training in hospital. If that's you then apply in 2nd round.
Offers from Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (first choice) and Royal Free Hospital (part of UCL Partners, was on their reserve list) today - rejected BSUH and Cambridge University Hospitals and put Royal Free Hospital on hold - waiting to hear back from The London Collaboration.
Original post by thegodofgod
Offers from Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (first choice) and Royal Free Hospital (part of UCL Partners, was on their reserve list) today - rejected BSUH and Cambridge University Hospitals and put Royal Free Hospital on hold - waiting to hear back from The London Collaboration.

Congrats! Quite a strong list of hospitals you have there. Can't really go wrong with Royal Free regardless the outcomes with TLC (but im sure you'll get your top choice). Tuesday cant come any sooner!
Original post by PharmPharm9
Congrats! Quite a strong list of hospitals you have there. Can't really go wrong with Royal Free regardless the outcomes with TLC (but im sure you'll get your top choice). Tuesday cant come any sooner!

Tell me about it!

The fact that I got my first choice with BSUH tells me that I may be likely to get one of my top three or four in TLC, which I would be pleased with. Even if I don't get anything in TLC, I would still be happy as I'm originally from North London, and Royal Free is only a 40 minute door-to-door commute for me! :biggrin:

Are you waiting to hear back from any others apart from TLC?
Original post by thegodofgod
Tell me about it!

The fact that I got my first choice with BSUH tells me that I may be likely to get one of my top three or four in TLC, which I would be pleased with. Even if I don't get anything in TLC, I would still be happy as I'm originally from North London, and Royal Free is only a 40 minute door-to-door commute for me! :biggrin:

Are you waiting to hear back from any others apart from TLC?

Now isn't that convenient!! I've got responses from all my other hospitals. Just waiting on TLC. Offer from Thames Valley and KSS, rejected UCLH (oh well!). As fellow londoner based in the west, I would do anything for a hospital in the area 😭😭.
Original post by PharmPharm9
Now isn't that convenient!! I've got responses from all my other hospitals. Just waiting on TLC. Offer from Thames Valley and KSS, rejected UCLH (oh well!). As fellow londoner based in the west, I would do anything for a hospital in the area 😭😭.

That's awesome - which hospitals did you get offers from within TV and KSS?
anyone here who had their TLC interview at 9:45am today? (:
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hi, I'd really appreciate it if you could send me the questions. Thanks a lot :smile:
Anyone received a score from KSS or TLC?
Original post by hopeful_pharm
Hi, I'd really appreciate it if you could send me the questions. Thanks a lot :smile:

They're in this forum somewhere :biggrin:
Best wishes in your upcoming interview
Original post by Wingbbbbbb2

no, are they sending those out?*
Original post by Wingbbbbbb2

Nope, I was wondering when we'd receive that... :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending