The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Melting Sugar.
Worked, but was TWO SECONDS AWAY.

Typed in all the details and BOOM sold out.

NOOOO

I'm gutted now, everyone has tickets >.<

:frown:
why not apply to work there as a campsite attendant. You only work a total of 24hrs from the thrusday-monday and get at least two full afternoons off so you get to see 2 headliners. You get your own campsite with clean showers and toilets too and you can go and watch whoever you want when you're not working. You stil have to pay about £170 deposit but you get that back a month after the festival :smile:
:sad:
Reply 902
Leeds tickets are supposidly going for £440 for 2 on ebay when they are still for sell on seetickets? :/
Right, if anyone used that website link with the IP address in, can you PM me?
Reply 904
Got through to seetickets at 8:40

2 now :3
Day ticket for Sunday at Reading EXCITINGGGG. Hated ticketmaster though, did anyone else get messed about by them? (Stupid question, hundreds probably did...) Seetickets apparently still have tickets if that helps...
just so you all know, www.readingfestival2009.co.uk is a fake site, i fell for it!

cancelled my account like seconds later haha!
BUGGER i ordereded leeds tickets accidently...i wanted reading
kaytee.
:frown:
why not apply to work there as a campsite attendant. You only work a total of 24hrs from the thrusday-monday and get at least two full afternoons off so you get to see 2 headliners. You get your own campsite with clean showers and toilets too and you can go and watch whoever you want when you're not working. You stil have to pay about £170 deposit but you get that back a month after the festival :smile:

i'll only be 17.
>.<
And you need to be 18+

I'd already looked at stewarding really.. but yeah..

Aghh.. but I saw loads of random ones last year that I could have potentially bought so hopefully i'll get some that way and it will all be good :smile:
But still :sad:
My brother was amazed and loves me forever for getting through first time using the links to seetickets on here for Leeds. He had been trying for nearly an hour and was about to give up until I showed up. Wish I was going to see Radiohead but I don't think the supposedly mental atmosphere is for me. I'll stick to V and the mighty Oasis!
woohoo got one. at about 8 oclock. can't seem to get an early bird ticket though. but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Reply 911
-WhySoSerious?
Right, if anyone used that website link with the IP address in, can you PM me?

The link was fine. go here: http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=117402&st=240
read what the person in post #253 did
then go here: https://www.seetickets.com/see/content_get_reference.asp
when do the rest of the acts get announced?
Does Leeds close with Kings of Leon? Geeeeez that's gay.

Keep trying over the next few hours guys, tickets will keep getting put back on. It's happened before and it'll happen again I'm aure.
Reply 914
Melting Sugar.
i'll only be 17.
>.<
And you need to be 18+

I'd already looked at stewarding really.. but yeah..

Aghh.. but I saw loads of random ones last year that I could have potentially bought so hopefully i'll get some that way and it will all be good :smile:
But still :sad:

ah right. bad times :frown:
AAHHH

So almost just got some.

But nooo, it came up "error"
>.<
stupid seetickets
Reply 916
bobbert_18
BUGGER i ordereded leeds tickets accidently...i wanted reading

ditto.
Reply 917
Nothing could make me pay £175 for 1 weekend.
kaytee.
ah right. bad times :frown:

Yeah.

:sad:
Reply 919

...And for that reason, I'm out.

Latest