Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Hate people who can't spoiler stuff.

So much for me staying away from spoilers. :rant:
That's why I don't click on this thread anymore.

Except just now, which was actually a coincidence.
Perfect_Gent
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Spoiler.
Hate people who can't spoiler stuff.

So much for me staying away from spoilers. :rant:
Sorry, I was sending the link to a friend and posting on here at the same time and forgot. All changed now.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
That's why I don't click on this thread anymore.

Except just now, which was actually a coincidence.
This thread is normally pretty good tbh, and mods watch it enough that they can spoiler stuff, but frustrating to catch one :sad:

(Original post by Perfect_Gent)
Sorry, I was sending the link to a friend and posting on here at the same time and forgot. All changed now.
Thanks.
MarinaAlex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Whoa how have I only just found this thread?!
Perfect_Gent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's a good job I stopped caring about rep when they changed it and I lost all my gems, 3 negs for a simple mistake.
drbluebox
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Perfect_Gent)
It's a good job I stopped caring about rep when they changed it and I lost all my gems, 3 negs for a simple mistake.
The rep system here is stupid, its basically a popularity contest, I have gone from 3 green gems to red, and recently had neg rep for 2-3 year old comments that were not even bad, people just trolling.

Its also like the Ebay feedback system, people rarely leave positve rep but are quick to neg rep.
Perfect_Gent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by drbluebox)
The rep system here is stupid, its basically a popularity contest, I have gone from 3 green gems to red, and recently had neg rep for 2-3 year old comments that were not even bad, people just trolling.

Its also like the Ebay feedback system, people rarely leave positve rep but are quick to neg rep.
I had something like eleven gems but went down to one because thy changed the system. To be honest I just can't be bothered, it's a bit like those people who try so hard to be part of the clique and like you say some people troll through your stuff to find something to neg you for.
Colonel.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Doctor Who Official ‏@bbcdoctorwho

We can confirm that #DoctorWho returns to BBC One during the Easter weekend, on Saturday, 30 March, 2013. More news in a moment…
fluteflute
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Colonel.)
Doctor Who Official ‏@bbcdoctorwho

We can confirm that #DoctorWho returns to BBC One during the Easter weekend, on Saturday, 30 March, 2013. More news in a moment…
That seems a lot more notice than we usually get.
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho...Doctors-Return
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Before I click is this a spoilery article?
rmhumphries
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nope, there is a link to a different article with a trailer - but that article itself only has the date, and a bit of information on directors and writers.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rmhumphries)
Nope, there is a link to a different article with a trailer - but that article itself only has the date, and a bit of information on directors and writers.
Sweet, I can click then :yep:
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone else know why a series have been skipped? Matt Smith has been the Doctor since 2010 so this will be his fourth year. There was a series in 2010, 2011 and the third has been split over 2013. Anyone know why?
Yoghurt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by elitepower)
Does anyone else know why a series have been skipped? Matt Smith has been the Doctor since 2010 so this will be his fourth year. There was a series in 2010, 2011 and the third has been split over 2013. Anyone know why?
At a guess I would say budget cuts by the BBC meant they had to spread the 14 episodes over 2 years.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Yoghurt)
At a guess I would say budget cuts by the BBC meant they had to spread the 14 episodes over 2 years.
Also possibly because of 50th anniversary coming up had to fit in timings with that :yep:
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Yoghurt)
I hope it goes back to normal after this year then. You would think they would see the benefit of investing in one of its most popular shows with consistantly high viewing figures.
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No. Click. FFS.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Colonel.)
No. Click. FFS.
Calmmmmm :yep:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads