Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eux)
    For maths? How do you think your MAT went & what are your stats GCSE/AS wise?
    Yeah for Maths. I think the MAT went pretty well and would be suprised if I got much below 60.
    I got 6A*, 4A. 1B at GCSE. 3A, 1B at AS I am predicted A*A*AA at A2 level. My GCSE school was well below national average for A*-C so that is why my GCSEs may seem a little low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquaxo)
    I do! :-)
    So do I! When are your interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VSX)
    Yeah for Maths. I think the MAT went pretty well and would be suprised if I got much below 60.
    I got 6A*, 4A. 1B at GCSE. 3A, 1B at AS I am predicted A*A*AA at A2 level. My GCSE school was well below national average for A*-C so that is why my GCSEs may seem a little low.
    Ahh, you on the MAT thread? Got a few people discussing it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonPaxis)
    Hi! I was just wondering whether any Modern Languages/Balliol interviewees have been emailed interview details?
    I have an interview for Modern Languages at Oriel next week but have only been told the dates I will need to be in Oxford for- I assume we will just be notified when we are there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjames1000)
    I have an interview for Modern Languages at Oriel next week but have only been told the dates I will need to be in Oxford for- I assume we will just be notified when we are there!
    Ah congratulations! I know someone else with a Modern Languages interview there! What language/s do you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have a Law interview next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woffus)
    Everyone I know got a reply on the 2nd, might be worth checking different emails/folders?
    Ahh thanks I might ring them tomorrow then, I've checked everywhere!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonPaxis)
    Ah congratulations! I know someone else with a Modern Languages interview there! What language/s do you want to study?
    Ooh they are the first other than me that I have heard of! French and German, you? Good luck for yours

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what accomodation is like while staying for your interviews? Like is it shared shower facilities? And are there specific meal times? I'm staying at St. Hilda's college, btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    Congrats Course I or II ? I loved Brasenose College too, I'm hoping my second interview will be either there or at Merton!
    Thanks! I do Latin A Level so Course IB. Ah, if it's at Merton I'll see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.owen98)
    Ahh thanks I might ring them tomorrow then, I've checked everywhere!!
    Yeah no harm in making sure, tell me how it goes! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tessie25)
    Does anyone know what accomodation is like while staying for your interviews? Like is it shared shower facilities? And are there specific meal times? I'm staying at St. Hilda's college, btw.
    The email I got from my college told me a few bits like that. I'm staying at Balliol and they said that dinner is 18:30-19:30 so I presume it'll be similar. Best of luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eux)
    Ahh, you on the MAT thread? Got a few people discussing it there
    Yeah, seen a couple of people get rejected and someone get an interview for Worcester, which makes me wonder what is going on seeing as there is only a couple of days left until the week deadline before the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else going for worcester econ management next week?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Well, finally got my rejection letter. It was good knowing you folks, and I wish you all the best of luck.
    Ah, sorry to read this - but I'm sure we'll be seeing you in the Tab 2017 thread next year
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jneill)
    Ah, sorry to read this - but I'm sure we'll be seeing you in the Tab 2017 thread next year
    LOL, of course! I'll try to poach people to apply here instead, so be warned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SKDhaliwal)
    So do I! When are your interviews?
    Congratulations! Next Wednesday to next Friday :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SKDhaliwal)
    Anyone have a Law interview next week?
    Yep! How are you feeling for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    LOL, of course! I'll try to poach people to apply here instead, so be warned

What is Tab?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    What is Tab?
    Cantab is the post-nomial short form for Cambridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.