Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Telegraph saying Stoke want Sakho on loan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    NO.

ReputationRep:
    Coutinho has to be one of the most overrated players in history. Scores about 5 long shots a season, couple of tricks, but does nothing in terms of affecting the game positively.

ReputationRep:
    Do we need another CB if Sakho goes? Don't really understand it but I guess Klopp doesn't like or rate Sakho behind the scenes?

(Original post by richpanda)
    Coutinho has to be one of the most overrated players in history. Scores about 5 long shots a season, couple of tricks, but does nothing in terms of affecting the game positively.
    That would be Jack Wilshere.

Everyone knows Coutinho is a threat and so he gets more attention and less space/time than anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Who we all hoping for in the draw?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wouldn't be against signing Sakho tbh

Obviously never going to happen, but he's much better than Stoke
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Derby away

ReputationRep:
    Derby away.

EDIT: FFS :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Do we need another CB if Sakho goes? Don't really understand it but I guess Klopp doesn't like or rate Sakho behind the scenes?

Everyone knows Coutinho is a threat and so he gets more attention and less space/time than anyone else.
    Wilshere isn't overrated. Liverpool fans last season thought coutinho deserved to be player of the year ffs

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere isn't overrated. Liverpool fans last season thought coutinho deserved to be player of the year ffs
    Yes - Liverpool player of the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Yes - Liverpool player of the year.
    No, PFA. Being serious.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I mean he clearly has talent but his decision making is appalling and I find him so frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere is so underrated

ReputationRep:
    No, PFA. Being serious.
    Why are you getting your knickers in such a twist lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)

Loooooooool when does Jack Wilshere score 5 long shots a season or spam long shots?

Coutinho is talented but he's very overrated, those shots all the ****ing time must be frustrating as a Liverpool fan. He's worse than Ronaldo on freekicks in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    This coming from a guy who would rather take Shaun Wright Phillips over Dybala. Yeah tells you all you need to know :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Derby away.

EDIT: FFS :mad:
    Told you mr tim is a bot...

ReputationRep:
    Yea Wilshere is a slightly above average player who's always injured and therefore useless. Whereas Arsenal and England fans seem to think he's the next messiah. He's going to end up somewhere like Bolton ffs.

(Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Loooooooool when does Jack Wilshere score 5 long shots a season or spam long shots?

Coutinho is talented but he's very overrated, those shots all the ****ing time must be frustrating as a Liverpool fan. He's worse than Ronaldo on freekicks in that regard.
    Loooool when does Jack Wilshere play without breaking down? He's played as many games in the last 3 seasons as some of the top players manage in one season.

It's okay, I'll have that freekick against Arsenal to watch over and over again.

(Original post by Lúcio)
    Told you mr tim is a bot...
    I managed to post the team news for the Burton game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Wilshere is so underrated
    Agreed. He's such a good player when he's fit, and he's a lad too.

Sturridge is insanely overrated, and I'm not even trying to bait you guys. He just constantly gives away the ball and shoots from distance. Rashford is a far superior player.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. He's such a good player when he's fit, and he's a lad too.

Sturridge is insanely overrated, and I'm not even trying to bait you guys. He just constantly gives away the ball and shoots from distance. Rashford is a far superior player.
    1. Mourinho will ruin Rashford
    2. Come back when Rashford has a better record than 55 goals in 94 games

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.