Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy spangles)
    I cannot wait to be graduated and free from medical school. Im sick of the bull**** and everything that goes with it. Im a retard and they should so very just deal with it!!
    Word. I am dealing with some immense bull**** from med school atm, 11 days from a major exam and just wasting hours and hours on the blower and emailing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    Word. I am dealing with some immense bull**** from med school atm, 11 days from a major exam and just wasting hours and hours on the blower and emailing

Urgh - i feel your pain, hope they start being remotely reasonable soon! Im filling in a form right now and have so far typed in the what would you like us to do about it space - go to hell/take a long walk off a short cliff or alternatively get your head from up your ****ing arse!
    And under the circumstances im being very nice and reasonable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Yeah, I only found out today and Brixton is sold out. Everywhere is sold out apart from Glasgow and Norwich. Going to ring up Brixton to see if there's any tickets going though on hold or anything, will let you know if I do.
    Come to Glasgow! Best night out of your life. We have clubs with bouncy castles in them. (and hot tubs, but by god you do not want to get into that water).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Come to Glasgow! Best night out of your life. We have clubs with bouncy castles in them. (and hot tubs, but by god you do not want to get into that water).
    Lemme guess, after 10 minutes the water is glowing with all kinds of UV paint mixed in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    I've been multiple times and not experienced this...

ReputationRep:
    Uh, once again my 8-5 day has arrived. Absolutely love it but bloody shattered by the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    It's a bit of a walk. Looks like Norwich isn't happening now either as it's £45 for the return train in the morning and doesn't go down to £10 until 8am which is a bit long.

Changed my entire presentation to now be the cleaning icons on labels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    My goodness I miss the Arches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Uh, once again my 8-5 day has arrived. Absolutely love it but bloody shattered by the end.

Take advantage of these being your long days!
    Paediatrics 8am - 9pm, plus travelling time, which i imagen only gets worse as a doctor. I cant wait to graduate then at least I will get paid for doing ridiculous amounts of hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I might have to try this.
    I know I don't work in scrubs....

I had a good day some off the cuff teaching and a presentation the F1 liked.
    So left at half 3
    I need more scrubs. I don't know where mine are, or if I still fit in them. Should've nabbed some from my last attachment.

Anyway. 1300 more words to go on the essay due at 14:00. Coffee in cup, cup on desk. Stethoscope - On. Noose - at the ready.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy spangles)
    Take advantage of these being your long days!
    Paediatrics 8am - 9pm, plus travelling time, which i imagen only gets worse as a doctor. I cant wait to graduate then at least I will get paid for doing ridiculous amounts of hours.
    Man I feel your pain. It's the travelling that gets me. Coming home after this 8-5 + travelling and revising till 8 is just exhausting me. I've been out of my flat twice in 5 weeks for a social event (one being my interview in Leeds). FML

ReputationRep:
    P.S. what is with this sudden craze in doing homework with stethoscopes on? :s

ReputationRep:
    P.S. what is with this sudden craze in doing homework with stethoscopes on? :s
    I want to try it. I don't work with it off (my work environment of the lounge with friends watching tv in if is not the best I admit) so if I feel more doctory maybe I will work.

Not that it makes any sense

The travel gets to me too. It is so exhausting with up at six and not back till half six. Then dance. Then meeting up with people. Ok I think I see why I get no work done...

ReputationRep:
    Dude, it's science. Stethoscope on = more quality work accomplished.

I'm running my own single blinded study, I don't know what the **** I'm doing.

I need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Just need a cheeky little 200-300 word conclusion and I'm done. Then only 2 weeks to revise all my exam material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    I've been multiple times and not experienced this...
    Obviously you have not been to Glasgow with the right people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I might have to try this.
    I know I don't work in scrubs....
    They're too comfortable - the urge to nap in scrubs is overwhelming!

The stethoscope thing doesn't do it for me; it's all about looping "Teardrop" for hours on end!

Is anyone going to medfest? It looks pretty cool...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tech)
    Is anyone going to medfest? It looks pretty cool...
    Damn...I was hoping that was going to be some massive inter med school bender

ReputationRep:
    Damn...I was hoping that was going to be some massive inter med school bender
    Now there's a thought..!

ReputationRep:
    Wrote the entire essay from start to finish, continuously, added nothing, took nothing away, right to the last full stop at the end of the conclusion. Hit the bibliography button, submitted it in with 5 minutes to spare.

Read through at the end look for errors, mistakes or to make improvements?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.