?
Report 6 years ago
A new pic
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  98.9 KB

I've put it in a spoiler as I don't want to upset people like I managed to last time.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Perfect_Gent)
A new pic
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  98.9 KB

I've put it in a spoiler as I don't want to upset people like I managed to last time.
Pictures like that one are fine as they don't give any spoilers as to what is to come in the future.

It is completely and totally awesome!
Hopple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Pictures like that one are fine as they don't give any spoilers as to what is to come in the future.

It is completely and totally awesome!
Dunno, the storyline could be about a woollifying baddie, like that doll episode
username91207
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I thought this would be the best place to ask this.

Does anyone here read Doctor Who Magazine (DWM)? That is, the adult one, not the children's one.

What do you think of it? I love it personally
priya8D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey all! Have you been voting for the Virgin Media Awards? Doctor Who has been nominated for best TV show and TV moment of the year and Matt Smith as best actor How Geordie Shore is winning best TV show is beyond me - EVERYBODY VOTE TO RESTORE BALANCE TO THE WORLD

http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/a...f-the-year.php
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by priya8D)
Hey all! Have you been voting for the Virgin Media Awards? Doctor Who has been nominated for best TV show and TV moment of the year and Matt Smith as best actor How Geordie Shore is winning best TV show is beyond me - EVERYBODY VOTE TO RESTORE BALANCE TO THE WORLD

http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/a...f-the-year.php
Probs because they're diving people. Most Doctor Who fans are Sherlock fans, and arguably this season has been bad in comparison to normal DW.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
According to Twitter, there's going to be an 'exciting announcement' about the return of Doctor Who on 30th March, just after midnight tonight.
fluteflute
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
According to Twitter, there's going to be an 'exciting announcement' about the return of Doctor Who on 30th March just after midnight.
I thought 30th March is the day DW is coming back...
Colonel.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by fluteflute)
Yes. There will be an announcement after midnight about DW, which returns on 30th March.
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Colonel.)
Yes. There will be an announcement after midnight about DW, which returns on 30th March.
I can see how they got confused about the message as it read as if the announcement was midnight on the 30th March
Rascacielos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by fluteflute)
Sorry, that didn't read very well. There's going to be an announcement just after midnight tonight about this year's Doctor who season, which begins on 30th March.
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ooh this is interesting
fluteflute
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
Sorry, that didn't read very well. There's going to be an announcement just after midnight tonight about this year's Doctor who season, which begins on 30th March.

(Original post by wizard710)
Ooh this is interesting
Very!
fluteflute
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Right where is it...
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
link from the tweet

Spoiler:
Show
"Set in London against the backdrop of new and old iconic landmarks, The Shard and Westminster Bridge, 'The Bells of St John' will also establish a new nemesis, the Spoonheads, who will battle the Doctor as he discovers something sinister is lurking in the Wi-Fi."

The Spoonheads? Really? :giggle:
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It this?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/d...omises-1735594

Intuitive GodCat
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Phew, I was on the edge of my seat, if they brought out the 'KnifeLegs' the Doctor would never survive.... anyone who faces them faces their certain demise!
Feefifofum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not really spoilers because it's just speculation based on the link above, but just in case...
Spoiler:
Show
8 adventures (presumably 8 episodes, though could be more if that includes two-parters as one adventure. Sounds like the finale will be the name thing. Spoonheads? Not exactly threatening! Looking forward to it coming back though. And modern urban London is something that was missing from the Ponds' series so it'll be good to see how they deal with it now...
Feraligatr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Off topic question but
who prefers the David Tennant series or the Matt Smith series?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (24)
48.98%
No - but I will (1)
2.04%
No - I don't want to (1)
2.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (23)
46.94%

Watched Threads