Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are we talking about?

Samsung galaxy ace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittaaaaay)
    I like six. :ninja: It's such a nice number.
    I love the numbers 6, 18, 21, 24...
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hai guise! :hi: I’m back! Did you miss me? Of course you did :smug:

So, about my leaving Me banning myself for a week was just me kicking myself up the ass to stop me procrastinating with my homework, it wasn’t really much to do with that angsty dramatic ‘FAREWELL EVERYONE :emo: ‘ post a week ago, sorry for the confusion I’ll still probably leave, (or just cut down my activity on here for a bit) if the going gets tough but I think I’ll just take the year as it goes. I can’t promise to stay, but I’ll try, and even if I do leave, I probably won’t ban myself because it doesn’t make much of a difference I still lurk in here and read the posts unless I turn Leechblock on

So, now that that’s out of the way, my first day (Which was yesterday)
    On the whole, it was alright. On the way to school I was ambushed as a random dog that came out of nowhere (He was friendly though, I should add ) The day started with assembly which was a bit dull, then we went to our form classes to get timetables etc. My timetable is okay-ish I suppose. I dislike having so many double periods, but it’s not like I can change it so I may as well get used to it! It was nice to see some of my friends that I hadn’t seen for two months, and now I’m in Year 11 we don’t have a seating plan so I get to sit next to people I can actually tolerate (I’m not a moody *****, I swear ) After break, I had double maths and double ICT, not my favourite lessons, but they weren’t too awful. This year, like all years previously :rolleyes: I’ve promised myself that this year will be different, and that this year I will be positive about my work and put some effort in. Two days in and I’m already failing.

Ugh, I know it sounds absolutely stupid, but I think I’m going to absolutely hate this year. The truth is that I am not intelligent by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m already panicking about getting bad grades It sounds pathetic, I know. I’m just the sort of person that worries about absolutely everything. The only light at the end of the tunnel I can see is the fact that at the end of this year, I’ll never have to do any of the subjects I hate again.

*Sigh* I really need to get a grip :emo:

Anyway, I’m going to have a shower now, then it’s off to Beavers. Back in about four hours Try not to finish the thread while I’m gone!

ReputationRep:
    Tails! :hugs::jumphug:

glad you had an ok ish day :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Year 11 is hurting my head...I quit AS and teachers don't know what to do with me YEAR 11'S ****

Samsung galaxy ace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)

So, about my leaving Me banning myself for a week was just me kicking myself up the ass to stop me procrastinating with my homework, it wasn’t really much to do with that angsty dramatic ‘FAREWELL EVERYONE :emo: ‘ post a week ago, sorry for the confusion I’ll still probably leave, (or just cut down my activity on here for a bit) if the going gets tough but I think I’ll just take the year as it goes. I can’t promise to stay, but I’ll try, and even if I do leave, I probably won’t ban myself because it doesn’t make much of a difference I still lurk in here and read the posts unless I turn Leechblock on

On the whole, it was alright. On the way to school I was ambushed as a random dog that came out of nowhere (He was friendly though, I should add ) The day started with assembly which was a bit dull, then we went to our form classes to get timetables etc. My timetable is okay-ish I suppose. I dislike having so many double periods, but it’s not like I can change it so I may as well get used to it! It was nice to see some of my friends that I hadn’t seen for two months, and now I’m in Year 11 we don’t have a seating plan so I get to sit next to people I can actually tolerate (I’m not a moody *****, I swear ) After break, I had double maths and double ICT, not my favourite lessons, but they weren’t too awful. This year, like all years previously :rolleyes: I’ve promised myself that this year will be different, and that this year I will be positive about my work and put some effort in. Two days in and I’m already failing.

Ugh, I know it sounds absolutely stupid, but I think I’m going to absolutely hate this year. The truth is that I am not intelligent by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m already panicking about getting bad grades It sounds pathetic, I know. I’m just the sort of person that worries about absolutely everything. The only light at the end of the tunnel I can see is the fact that at the end of this year, I’ll never have to do any of the subjects I hate again.

Anyway, I’m going to have a shower now, then it’s off to Beavers. Back in about four hours Try not to finish the thread while I’m gone!
    LIZZIE LIZZIE LIZZIE YOU'RE BACK OMGGGG! I did a happy dance when I saw your username on the watched threads thing xD
    Hope you're alrighttt <3 Most of my core subjects have been doubles for a while so I got used to them .. They get tedious but at least they're not triple ..
    This year WILL be different, you can totally do it. Seriously. I've never been the type of person to actually sit down and care about work and school and now here I am after like three weeks with you guys putting in serious hours of work every day .. I never had any motivation until I started sticking up postit notes everywhere yelling at myself xD You'll find what works for you!

ReputationRep:
    Yayay LTC is back xD
    Today was so tiring :'(

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamalAhmed)
    I personally won't talk to girls in real life. If I do, I'll do what my mate does unless it's group work or something lol. I go to an only boys school btw

Samsung galaxy ace
    I talk to boys casually Why not??

(Original post by Swag hatter)
    Really?

That seems really strange to me...
    My parents don't really care bout whether I'm talking to boys or girls. It doesn't make much of a difference either way to them really.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    My parents or rather my mother are what you call strict muslims so its all that java although personally I dont think theirs anything wrong with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)

OMG! Hey! :woo: :party: Welcome back
    Same I think i might ban myself too I need to focus I had english c/w to give in today I didnt coz she asked for about 6 pages and I done like half a page So she kept me behind yadada :yawn: :rolleyes: Said this is coursework and if you want to do well then you have to do it and how she gave us 6 weeks :yawn: LOL!

Aww that's good my first day consisted of lectures and then maths and now we have registration at the end of the day :lolwut: I know STUPID! :facepalm:

Aww no dont worry Im like that absoultely LAZY! I need to get a grip Need to work :yep:

Oh and my year group their results ....no one got an A* and as far as im concerned Im the only one who got an A :facepalm: My school is going to the dogs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Guys.... How do you ban yourself? :lol: knowing me I'd make another account anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foreverstrong_97)
    Ahha Really Well the exams are like 2 hours and more So I dont think so Awww bless Im sure you'll do well though The rest of my school are finding theirs out tommo too Are you finding core or bio + chem + phy ?? .....I know I needed 3 raw marks to get A* I might remark :dontknow:
    Damn :O That's long :/ I got a C for my poetry english lit & two D's for both sciences TWOO :'( I had a good cry about it :/ and in maths I couldn't even understand percentages :/ Aha thats cool. I do core Seriously? damn ain't they picky :/ you're retaking?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys

Guess what! my year group their results ....no one got an A* and as far as im concerned Im the only one who got an A :facepalm: My school is going to the dogs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    Guys.... How do you ban yourself? :lol: knowing me I'd make another account anyway
    Click on this link
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=266
    Click 'creat new thread'
    write 'ban' for title.
    write in the detail, how long for.

Done.

ReputationRep:
    Click on this link
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=266
    Click 'creat new thread'
    write 'ban' for title.
    write in the detail, how long for.

Done.
    Oh lmao! so you yell people xD to ban you....

I wont I'll refrain if I need to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLOVEmusic1234)
    Damn :O That's long :/ I got a C for my poetry english lit & two D's for both sciences TWOO :'( I had a good cry about it :/ and in maths I couldn't even understand percentages :/ Aha thats cool. I do core Seriously? damn ain't they picky :/ you're retaking?
    I know Aww at least you know now that you have to work hard :yep: ....My best mate got a D in her overall core and now she got moved to BTEC! :eek: I mean :wtf: .....That is what everyone is saying how Im moaning even though I got the highest in the whole year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    Oh lmao! so you yell people xD to ban you....

I wont I'll refrain if I need to...
    Aha :rofl: ......................NO! XD No one else can see your post you just reply and then they'll do what you want

ReputationRep:
    Yep, deffo! Oh my gosh... That's :O That's upsetting Aha, you wanted the best possible grade dude, I would've done that
    I'm so happy/proud of & for you :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLOVEmusic1234)
    Yep, deffo! Oh my gosh... That's :O That's upsetting Aha, you wanted the best possible grade dude, I would've done that
    I'm so happy/proud of & for you :')
    I know right my school is going to the dogs :rofl:

Aww thank You!

p.s. I would pos rep you but their not letting me :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Aha :rofl: ......................NO! XD No one else can see your post you just reply and then they'll do what you want
    Yeah it is :L the mods ban you when you ask them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    well that was a read :L hahaa

lets see i started mine in year 9 :L

maths A* (completed in june ) ...linear btw
    Biology A* ( only done one module but my mocks for others are A* )
    Chemistry A* (A* in first module and ISA )
    Physics A* ( no real exams but A* in mocks for first 2 units )
    English language A* (done no exams but i think i have A* average in CA's )
    English Literature A* (doen unit 2 exam with A* and i think average A CA's :L )
    3 P.e BTECS DDM (completed ... and i disagree with BTECS being equal .. but it was core )
    History B (completed in year 9 and done in one year )
    Spanish B (completed in june :L .. again doen in one year -.- )
    Human Health and Physiology B (completed in june .. done in a year :facepalm: )
    ICT nationals MM
    Aida M

as you can see all of my option course were done in a year when it should be 2 and i got B's in all of them :lol:
    What are you doing for maths and english this year?

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.