Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Why would it? They will continue paying back the money as initially agreed in the contract
    Actually, it can be restructured like he's suggesting. It's been done previously before re:theo deal for example.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Actually, it can be restructured like he's suggesting. It's been done previously before re:theo deal for example.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It can be done why would Barcelona want to do it? Would make no sense for them to

ReputationRep:
    It can be done why would Barcelona want to do it? Would make no sense for them to
    It does make sense for them to do it but anyways it's not like they don't have a history of doing stupid stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    It does make sense for them to do it but anyways it's not like they don't have a history of doing stupid stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would it make sense for them to? What would be their motivation not to recieve a larger fee and pay the outstanding fees back over a longer time period

ReputationRep:
    0% hope of the deal happening..

Only way it seems likely is if suarez goes to barca.. but would liverpool let suarez go, without getting sanchez going back in other dirrection? let alone going to a dirrect rival?

Cant see it.

If it does though, liverpool fans should be pissed.

ReputationRep:
    Reports of Sanchez seem to good to be true, will inevitably lead to heartbreak. So I won't be getting my hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    Why would it make sense for them to? What would be their motivation not to recieve a larger fee and pay the outstanding fees back over a longer time period
    Because they won't receive the larger fee in one go- it'll also be spread out over time. So surely it makes sense to write off 10m that'll need to come our way from whatever deal is agreed. That way they can rest in knowing they don't owe us anything.

How's that not obvious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Because they won't receive the larger fee in one go- it'll also be spread out over time. So surely it makes sense to write off 10m that'll need to come our way from whatever deal is agreed. That way they can rest in knowing they don't owe us anything.

How's that not obvious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1. We have no idea how the deal will be negotiated
    2. We have no idea how the payments that we should be receiving are triggered/what criteria needs to be met

That's how it's not obvious. There's nothing to suggest it would be beneficial for them to write the 10m off

ReputationRep:
    1. We have no idea how the deal will be negotiated
    2. We have no idea how the payments that we should be receiving are triggered/what criteria needs to be met

That's how it's not obvious. There's nothing to suggest it would be beneficial for them to write the 10m off
    :lol:

Why did you bother quoting if you're going to throw semantics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh our transfer business is shaping up to be a shambles of the most epic proportions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    :lol:

Why did you bother quoting if you're going to throw semantics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because I'm 99% sure it'll make absolutely no difference to the Sanchez negotiations which was my original point I've got a funny feeling barca will take a larger fee :-)

ReputationRep:
    françois pinetVerified account ‏@francoispinet

Plusieurs sources confirment que #Sanchez et Arsenal sont d'accord. Reste à convaincre le Barça. Une première offre à été transmise.#Arsenal
    He reliable?

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm 99% sure it'll make absolutely no difference to the Sanchez negotiations which was my original point I've got a funny feeling barca will take a larger fee :-)
    A FUNNY FEELING!!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's another way of saying barca will take the bigger fee if you had trouble understanding. We can come back to this when I'm right when the transfer goes through if you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    prsom:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    Tbh our transfer business is shaping up to be a shambles of the most epic proportions.
    Why you think that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Why you think that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cos anouk hoogendijk left.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    He reliable?
    Basically another Higuain all but done until someone crops up and takes him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ozil has been an utter failure so far. He's had `1 season, but I can promise you that you can find players for less than £42m who will make a better impression.

For me the main problem is his motivation, and before someone counters, I never expected him to cover all the grasss, but I did expect him to move. You know? Like any player does. Ozil is lazy, maybe it's a short term thing but.

Mesut Ozil often acts like a corpse. My grandfather is Dutch and he said about Ozil the other day ''I didnt realise the Germans were running another POW camp'', bearing in mind he survived some of the war in German camps...

. I want to see Ozil run. sorry, I think he can work hard and make nice passes actually

Saying that, everyone knew Ozil was a pasanger. We got a top top class AM, but he needs work-horses around him. Ramsey is not a work horse as such, even though his energy is class.

Long story short: Ozil needs to work harder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And btw,

Arsene knows

Always has, always will. Arsene knows best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Ozil has been an utter failure so far. He's had `1 season, but I can promise you that you can find players for less than £42m who will make a better impression.

For me the main problem is his motivation, and before someone counters, I never expected him to cover all the grasss, but I did expect him to move. You know? Like any player does. Ozil is lazy, maybe it's a short term thing but.

Saying that, everyone knew Ozil was a pasanger. We got a top top class AM, but he needs work-horses around him. Ramsey is not a work horse as such, even though his energy is class.

Long story short: Ozil needs to work harder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And btw,

Arsene knows
    He needs to eat more..... Pretty sure Cazorla would take him if they ever had a sumo-off.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.