Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Cantab is the post-nomial short form for Cambridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How many gap years have you took so far.

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for the times within the next 5 or 6 days! Anyone else still waiting for Trinity to reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swopnil)
    hehe, no problem. I recognised you because I remember you had this elephant profile picture :P

I applied to manchester, imperial, bristol and oxford (I still wanted to give oxbridge a proper go until the end). I got 1 interview so far and got rejected from Oxford last week.
    Where else did you apply then?
    Well, elephants are the best. Well done for the interview; where is it? I'm sorry about Oxford - it's nothing against you though, as they had so many applicants, it's crazy! I never realised there were so many until they said in the email! I applied to Oxford, Imperial, Edinburgh and Bristol. Apparently we hear back from Imperial today, eep.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I got rejected from oxford for E&M. Can i email my college for feedback?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqr00t)
    Fingers crossed for the times within the next 5 or 6 days! Anyone else still waiting for Trinity to reply?
    Doesn't Trinity's email say to contact them if you haven't heard within 7 days of the interview? I'd get in touch if I were you man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomharris15)
    Hey guys,
    I got rejected from oxford for E&M. Can i email my college for feedback?
    Not now, they are busy with helping people setting up for interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Doesn't Trinity's email say to contact them if you haven't heard within 7 days of the interview? I'd get in touch if I were you man
    If one doesn't get anything prior to the week to the interview, are they rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    If one doesn't get anything prior to the week to the interview, are they rejected?
    No, it means you haven't got anything. Like I said, I think you should contact Trinity and ask them what's going on tbh

ReputationRep:
    No, it means you haven't got anything. Like I said, I think you should contact Trinity and ask them what's going on tbh
    Bcause people who got interview will need to fill out an interview reply form and reply to the university a few days afterward. If they don't reply, the admission office will email them again asking if they could attend.

ReputationRep:
    Bcause people who got interview will need to fill out an interview reply form and reply to the university a few days afterward. If they don't reply, the admission office will email them again asking if they could attend.
    Yeah they should've got back to you by now surely. I would email admissions and ask for some explanation

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they should've got back to you by now surely. I would email admissions and ask for some explanation
    I already got invited for interview. I was talking about others who did not receive an interview yet. If they were shortlisted, the office would have tried various methods to contact them to make sure they are available for interview and set up accommodations ASAP. Btw, when does all interview start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehtarik)
    Rejection from Medicine despite a 76.8% BMAT. Trying to figure out what did it - my age, or being an international student. Any internationals here with a Medicine interview? What was your percentage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh wow that's crazy high. sorry to hear that!
    i'm from singapore and my BMAT was a 64%, honestly really surprised to get an interview.
    also all the best to you for your other applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicoletayyy)
    i'm from singapore and my BMAT was a 64%, honestly really surprised to get an interview!
    Which college did u apply to in oxford?

ReputationRep:
    I already got invited for interview. I was talking about others who did not receive an interview yet. If they were shortlisted, the office would have tried various methods to contact them to make sure they are available for interview and set up accommodations ASAP. Btw, when does all interview start.
    My interview starts on the 9th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomharris15)
    Which college did u apply to in oxford?
    Magdalen!

ReputationRep:
    Magdalen!
    Congrats, hope to see you next year.

ReputationRep:
    i'm from singapore and my BMAT was a 64%, honestly really surprised to get an interview.
    I'm from Singapore too ~ got a reply from them which confirmed it was my age that affected their decision. I applied for Magdalen too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an Interview for physics!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    How many gap years have you took so far.
    This is my only one.. Bit of a random question tbh.

ReputationRep:
    i came across this question while preparing for my chemistry interview at Oxford.
    How many grains of sand are there in the world?
    can anybody help?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.