Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    anybody here genuinely looking forward to the exams?
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anybody here genuinely looking forward to the exams?
    The ones I'm prepared for I guess. Have a long way to go with most of them though 😩
    Are you looking forward to all of our exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Lol you'll be easy to recognise in September:lol:
    Just thought about this, but is it bad I'll probably identify you by height and accent? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Just thought about this, but is it bad I'll probably identify you by height and accent? :lol:
    I speak proper English now m8, gotta blend in at Barth:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I speak proper English now m8, gotta blend in at Barth:lol:
    no 'gizzeh bitter that' any more? Shame :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    no 'gizzeh bitter that' any more? Shame :lol:
    Haha, the most noticeable thing is probably that I never say 'to' or 'to the' when talking about where I'm going. I just say "I'm going shop" but that isn't that weird to say around here so I'm not sure if it would sound weird to someone else. Plus I can't pronounce the letter t in the middle of words.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, the most noticeable thing is probably that I never say 'to' or 'to the' when talking about where I'm going. I just say "I'm going shop" but that isn't that weird to say around here so I'm not sure if it would sound weird to someone else. Plus I can't pronounce the letter t in the middle of words.
    I've never ever heard anyone omit 'to' or 'to the', so it might sound a bit weird in Barth :lol: Are you going Bath? That would have 2 meanings :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I've never ever heard anyone omit 'to' or 'to the', so it might sound a bit weird in Barth :lol: Are you going Bath? That would have 2 meanings :lol:
    It would be more like You goin' Bath? Don't even need the you in some cases. Like at break times people will walk up to each other and say "Goin' shop?" rather than "Are you going to the shop?" or "Come shop?" rather than "Will you come to the shop with me?" it's a lot more efficient:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerlohee)
    The ones I'm prepared for I guess. Have a long way to go with most of them though 😩
    Are you looking forward to all of our exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    9/10 of mine. (4 Physics 5 Maths)

Not looking forward to History went from my strongest to my weakest subject.
    So hard to revise for a subject you lose interest in.

ReputationRep:
    It would be more like You goin' Bath? Don't even need the you in some cases. Like at break times people will walk up to each other and say "Goin' shop?" rather than "Are you going to the shop?" or "Come shop?" rather than "Will you come to the shop with me?" it's a lot more efficient:lol:.
    I do this too. probs a bit of a cov thing

ReputationRep:
    What is the most amount of past papers you would do in one day including breaks inbetween + time for marking papers?

ReputationRep:
    What is the most amount of past papers you would do in one day including breaks inbetween + time for marking papers?
    ~2 ish. But I have a bad wrist at the moment and I'm trying to rest it. I usually get one done at college and one done at home each day. I mark then both/ make corrections at home though. I sometimes do three it depends what lessons I have and stuff.

Although honestly if you want to do one paper a day it is better that you do one and learn from it than forcing yourself to do 4 and not learn very much from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually caught myself omitting 'to' yesterday, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I've subconsciously forgotten about myself doing it, but I think I have done that a few times now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I did five Saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelc142)
    I did five Saturday
    Quite a productive saturday :lol:

I average around 3 past papers but hopefully should hit 4 once I finish recapping the theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelc142)
    I did five Saturday
    Don't you run out of papers? Some of my exams only have four past papers. Do you repeat papers a lot or? Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quite a productive saturday :lol:

I average around 3 past papers but hopefully should hit 4 once I finish recapping the theory.
    haha yeah I did 3 on the Sunday too
    yeah I need to go over notes more tbh

(Original post by _Caz_)
    Don't you run out of papers? Some of my exams only have four past papers. Do you repeat papers a lot or? Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep I repeat lots of papers
    I just make sure I know the markscheme and spec inside out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    became an official member of the green party today which means I can go to local meetings wahooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone do mei maths here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did the who should I vote for thing on the TSR front page and got:

22% Conservative, Labour, Lib Dems, Greens
    12% UKIP

Very helpful:lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.