Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All four west London clubs in the same division please!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Who cares about something that happened 100 years ago. Seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's all part of the weird chelsea jealous obsession about arsenal. Can't have dirt on them, so let's make **** up- even the sources goes through great pain to impress on them that everything been said is most likely lies. Like how their manager calls wenger a voyeur and turns out he's the real voyeur, to a colossal extent.

It was the early 20th century ffs, it was okay to do human experiments on human. Not exactly a pristine period for western civilisation. But shed is uninitiated so best not dabber into that much and keep matter key stage 0.

Irony is that their history is just vices after vices. Don't even have to go back much.

Pathetic club that make millwall look like angels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    What role is he going to play though? In any position, be it out wide or upfront, he's 3rd choice at best. I'll support him like any other Arsenal player but if we're being honest, what does he add to our team? A panic buy last season to appease the angry masses is all he is unfortunately. Likeable lad but he has no long term future at Arsenal.
    Exactly that, a third choice winger who is essentially there for his work ethic & pace.. Not going to rely on him to win us games etc, but will be very effective in pissing the opposition off on the wing

Have a "why not" sort of approach towards him. If he was our only striker, or our only winger then I'd be very concerned. He's not displacing anyone in our team so it doesn't really bother me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Yeah apart from Pardew and Allardyce and im pretty sure Ranieiri didnt like him - as well as Fergie and Benitez and Mark Hughes and Pulis.

But yeah - "utmost respect" and all that...
    What part of current managers don't you understand? ****ing hell (edited: happy alex5134 or still bored after your 100th draw of the season )

Pardew has openly said he has no feud with Wenger and respects him, Wenger speaks glowingly of Renieiri and I haven't seen anything to show that the later doesn't to do the same to the former currently..

As for Allardyce, well, he'd cut from the same cloth as Mourinho isn't he? And Sunderland won't be a premier league team next season so he won't have to worry about him will he

ReputationRep:
    I think you should report him.

ReputationRep:
    that or ****ging off fans of other clubs without looking at the failings of their own club/manager.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh shed please stop for the day pal you're working yourself up into a fit.

Please tell me you see the irony, please? Otherwise I'm genuinely worried about your state of #delusion

Come on buddy even Luke, wait sorry Alex , doesn't get this #salty when his team loses (draws in his case as that's all his ****ty team can do from the looks of it no matter who's in charge)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is what I was going to say, that's 90 years before Chelsea even existed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    What part of current managers don't you understand? ****ing hell you are a pain in the **** sometimes, just looking for an argument.

Pardew has openly said he has no feud with Wenger and respects him, Wenger speaks glowingly of Renieiri and I haven't seen anything to show that the later doesn't to do the same to the former currently..

As for Allardyce, well, he'd cut from the same cloth as Mourinho isn't he? And Sunderland won't be a premier league team next season so he won't have to worry about him will he
    Well, you said that he was universally adored by premier league managers, which I just provided examples where yhat isn't the case...

Pardew hates Wenger. And I'm pretty sure the only manager Jose actually has beef with in the Premier League is the saggy old Frenchman.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you said that he was universally adored by premier league managers, which I just provided examples where yhat isn't the case...

Pardew hates Wenger. And I'm pretty sure the only manager Jose actually has beef with in the Premier League is the saggy old Frenchman.
    No I said right now he is bar Jose (and his ***** held brother Big Sam) neither of which will be managers in the premier league next season. Pardew had beef in the past but is over it as has been shown over the past 2 seasons. Get a grip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chelsea fans like to dwell on the history of others as they have none of their own.

ReputationRep:
    Come on buddy even Luke, wait sorry Alex , doesn't get this #salty when his team loses (draws in his case as that's all his ****ty team can do from the looks of it no matter who's in charge)
    In fairness, I'm used to my team being garbage so it doesn't bother me as much

Hey, a draw isn't a loss right? Klopp isn't a miracle worker and our team is far from what we need it to be. Chelsea fans are just so bitter because they have quality players and a world class manager yet still can't win a game of football...

Scenes when Hazard leaves

ReputationRep:
    No I said right now he is bar Jose (and his ***** held brother Big Sam) neither of which will be managers in the premier league next season. Pardew had beef in the past but is over it as has been shown over the past 2 seasons. Get a grip
    But you were talking about managers at the moment...two of which have clearly come out and said they don't like him to put it politely - so not quite "everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him", As I said Mark Hughes doesn't like him either.

Love the way you ignore Wenger ****ging other managers off as well. Fitting the narrative of 'holier than thou' really.
    No doubt Wenger will be manager until his contact is up, he'll probably sign an extension. It'll be nice for him to have a season without that jumped up voyeuristic prick chatting **** about him non stop before he goes, everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him, just one little **** who doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    But you were talking about managers at the moment...two of which have clearly come out and said they don't like him to put it politely - so not quite "everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him", As I said Mark Hughes doesn't like him either.

Love the way you ignore Wenger ****ging other managers off as well. Fitting the narrative of 'holier than thou' really.
    Alan Pardew, in August, 2015:

"On the touchline we all have run-ins - we've both been in this game a long time.

"In my opinion he is one of the greats managers, absolutely. I don't think we'd ever seen the type of football played in the Premier League before Arsene.

"He definitely educated coaches and managers in this country on the beauty of possession."

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-of-the-greats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex5134)
    In fairness, I'm used to my team being garbage so it doesn't bother me as much

Hey, a draw isn't a loss right? Klopp isn't a miracle worker and our team is far from what we need it to be. Chelsea fans are just so bitter because they have quality players and a world class manager yet still can't win a game of football...

Scenes when Hazard leaves
    Haha fair play. Drawing may not be losing but wasn't drawing the reason Rodgers got the sack? I can't imagine you'd have been thrilled with him for drawing for spurs, soton and rubin kazan yet with klopp it seems all ok

Shed's going through a rough time and is venting, it's enjoyable to see a once such great troll become so weak and rustled.

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair play. Drawing may not be losing but want drawing the rain Rodgers got the sack? I can't imagine you'd have been thrilled with him for drawing for spurs, soton and rubin kazan yet with klopp it seems all ok

Shed's going through a rough time and is venting, it's enjoyable to see a once such great troll become so weak and rustled.
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    first time i could be arsed to watch that lol, embarrassment.
    Pls check misc and help with questions, fhz

ReputationRep:

It's odd because the only suggestion Hughes didn't like Wenger comes from 6 years ago, that half the tone your club has been around
    Other than that only Jose and a guy who got the job a week ago dislike him and neither will be premier league managers next season

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair play. Drawing may not be losing but wasn't drawing the reason Rodgers got the sack? I can't imagine you'd have been thrilled with him for drawing for spurs, soton and rubin kazan yet with klopp it seems all ok

Klopp hasn't had a chance to buy his own players and had to deal with an injury crises arguably worse than what Rodgers has ever had and so far only had 3 games. Besides he's already gotten a free pass this season for simply not having the summer transfer window unless we drop down near relegation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Klopp hasn't had a chance to buy his own players and had to deal with an injury crises arguably worse than what Rodgers has ever had and so far only had 3 games. Besides he's already gotten a free pass this season for simply not having the summer transfer window unless we drop down near relegation.
    Draws against Spurs and Soton aren't exactly a bad thing either

ReputationRep:
    Klopp won't have much effect on Liverpool when the players are as sh*t as they are. Rodgers really did a good job in sending Liverpool down to the dumps, Suarez and Sturridge kept him in a job. Going to take 2-3 transfer windows for Klopp to sort it out.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.