Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)

Loooool when does Jack Wilshere play without breaking down? He's played as many games in the last 3 seasons as some of the top players manage in one season.

It's okay, I'll have that freekick against Arsenal to watch over and over again.

This is terrible logic. Same therefore must go for Daniel Sturridge right?

And lol Ronaldo's freekick compilation beats Coutinho any day despite him being a pretty trash free kick taker which says it all.
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Agreed. He's such a good player when he's fit, and he's a lad too.Sturridge is insanely overrated, and I'm not even trying to bait you guys. He just constantly gives away the ball and shoots from distance. Rashford is a far superior player.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Rashford ain't going to make it at United as long as Mourinho is the manager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    But Sturridge has still played a lot more games to actually have an impact which says a ****ing lot.

ReputationRep:

And lol Ronaldo's freekick compilation beats Coutinho any day despite him being a pretty trash free kick taker which says it all.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Rashford ain't going to make it at United as long as Mourinho is the manager.
    I was just being kind to Wilshere by including 3 seasons ago.

In the last 2 season, Wilshere has managed 26 appearances (not even sure how low his minutes are). In that same period, Sturridge has had 43 appearances which includes 18 goals.

But yea it's fair that Sturridge can't be rated as a top striker because of his injuries - still hopefully has the potential to be that but there's a reason why Klopp has tried to find other alternatives.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Coutinho doubtful v Spurs, only took light training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Coutinho doubtful v Spurs, only took light training.
    What's with all these random injuries?

Are we Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool are absolutely terrible. COME ON PALACE - RED N BLUE ARMY . Im out now lol

ReputationRep:

Yup, Mourinho is incapable of bedding in young players to a title winning side.He is short termist and a chequebook manager. His achievements at Porto are as relevant to today as Wenger's invincibles achievments.. i.e. inconsequential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Yup, Mourinho is incapable of bedding in young players to a title winning side.He is short termist and a chequebook manager. His achievements at Porto are as relevant to today as Wenger's invincibles achievments.. i.e. inconsequential.
    Basically this. At Porto it's easier to do anyway because the league is pretty rubbish bar for 3 teams.

If I want to be honest with Mourinho he does give young people appearances but he's probably gone the season after and if he stays he doesn't really give them a chance, he plays them 85th min and expects an impact to be made.

ReputationRep:
    Ibra's still got 2yrs.
    Rashford's 18.

We aint worried.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Apparently Joe Hart's willing to take a pay-cut in an attempt to get Liverpool to bid for him. Thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Ibra's still got 2yrs.
    Rashford's 18.

We aint worried.
    We're not worried either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Ibra's still got 2yrs.
    Rashford's 18.

We aint worried.
    Same was said for Kalas at Chelsea and Terry.

ReputationRep:
    Same was said for Kalas at Chelsea and Terry.
    And for Zouma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Apparently Joe Hart's willing to take a pay-cut in an attempt to get Liverpool to bid for him. Thoughts?
    He's a good 'keeper and would do well for Liverpool. I wouldn't say they're massively below his level either. It'd be a good match imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    And for Zouma
    Who Mourinho bought to replace David Luiz.

ReputationRep:
    Who Mourinho bought to replace David Luiz.
    He can't exactly buy Rashford, instead he's shown intent to give him a chance by having him as first backup striker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    He can't exactly buy Rashford, instead he's shown intent to give him a chance by having him as first backup striker
    Is he first choice or is Martial?

ReputationRep:
    Is he first choice or is Martial?
    Martial plays on the left. Pretty much the only guy who can play there in the team (to a high standard) so i'd go with Rashford.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd be very surprised if there's any truth in it.
    Classic paper talk - Hart looking to leave and Liverpool have Mignolet.

Personally I think he's a major improvement on Migs but I doubt he'd take a sufficient wage drop for us.

N.B: Interesting stat I found on BBC Sport - Mignolet has conceded from his last 5 shots on target. We're the most infuriating team defensively because we restrict a high frequency of shots on goal pretty well, but when people do get one off they always seem to score

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No thanks. On too much big money and I think Hart is over-rated. Karius is obviously Klopp's choice for his first choice keeper.

Predictions for the Spurs game? I'm glad it's tomorrow morning so don't have to wait all weekend!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.