Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Lol as many as you're going to give me.

Now that's an unfair question. :emo:
    Hahaha okay how many hugs do you want? Its not, im 2 years and a month older than Hamza decide fairly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i really do tho that's the problem :laugh: im only really alive to please other ppl so if ppl aren't pleased with me then my existence is kind of pointless tbh and that is true :/ wish i wasn't but every emotion affects my heart even to the point of physically and yeh.
    Look girlie. I know how you feel. And, trust me when I say this, I used to feel just like you. But, sometimes in life, you have to build up a strong exterior so that no one can hurt you. Expectations are the death of happiness. You are yourself a sweet, caring, loving and nice person, and that is exactly what you expect from others and they keep disappointing you because that is what they are, horrible horrible people, which in turn depresses you. I've been through it all and still am. But, then I started to come to terms that I am alone in this world and I need to be good to myself as no one is going to do that. Maybe, my words may seem pointless to you or you might think, I've heard it all before, or tell me something I don't know or even that unless I physically haven't been through what you've been through, I wouldn't understand your pain.

But, I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Hahaha okay how many hugs do you want? Its not, im 2 years and a month older than Hamza decide fairly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol it has to be spontaneous. I can't tell you.

Nooooooooooooo don't do that to me. I love both of my brothers the same. There.

ReputationRep:

Aww

ReputationRep:

Hahaha okay fair enough
    Fineeee:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I DON'T WANT NO SCRUB

A SCRUB lS A GUY WHO CAN'T GET NO LOVE FROM ME

incredibly freaked out.
    Idk why im here, dont want to go back to sleep but tired. Just want comfort i guess which is stupid.
    Worst one since that one
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Andy. You disappear and reappear out of nowhere. :lol:

:hugs:
    I know, I pop up exactly when it feels appropriate

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    incredibly freaked out.
    Idk why im here, dont want to go back to sleep but tired. Just want comfort i guess which is stupid.
    Worst one since that one
    Whats freaked you out so much??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Currently bawling my eyes out at this :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Student finance sure know how to take the piss

ReputationRep:
    Just ate some cold cheese filled sausages and learned how to headstand....feeling good!

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    Just ate some cold cheese filled sausages and learned how to headstand....feeling good!
    You know how random that is :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Keep your dog on a leash!

I am casually strolling in a park, and some little tiny chiwawa come barking at man's foot.

Don't apologise to man, just move the little rodent.

Before man steps on it and squashes it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    You know how random that is :lol:
    what can I say Im a random person, especially with foods and extreme sports, how about you, had a random day? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I want to lie down and take a week long nap, please

ReputationRep:
    The boredom is real.

(Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Whats freaked you out so much??
    nightmares.
    dreamt my family and friends on a trip were murdered and their blood smeared across the walls i was trapped in.
    murder was coming for me but i jumped off a roof and tried to ring on two telephones but no-one came.
    so yeh that's why lol

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    what can I say Im a random person, especially with foods and extreme sports, how about you, had a random day? :rofl:
    Lol best way to be. and me nah not really, boring day to be honest.

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    nightmares.
    dreamt my family and friends on a trip were murdered and their blood smeared across the walls i was trapped in.
    murder was coming for me but i jumped off a roof and tried to ring on two telephones but no-one came.
    so yeh that's why lol
    Woah, i understand how that must feel i use to get dream like that alot
    Sorry to hear you have dreams like that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.