Love my life as a d*ckheeeeeaad :music:
Reply 9222
Drink anything tbh :smug:

I'm feeling better than earlier :smug:

Cheers man. Let's just hope things go well in the end :erm:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy

Buy yourself some Sainsbury's squeezed red grape juice. It will help you take your mind off today. :smile:
Reply 9224
Original post by + polarity -
Buy yourself some Sainsbury's squeezed red grape juice. It will help you take your mind off today. :smile:

I bought Cherry Bakewells instead :coma:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
I bought Cherry Bakewells instead :coma:

Hmm, all right.

Is rinsing the only way to clean ice-cream? Someone ate some of mine out of the tub, and I want to make it clean again :frown:

lol
Reply 9226
You mean the tub? How else would you clean it? :erm:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
You mean the tub? How else would you clean it? :erm:

No the ice-cream

there's still some in there, and I want to eat the rest of it but there will be germs on it

frozen germs

but still germs
Reply 9228
No the ice-cream

there's still some in there, and I want to eat the rest of it but there will be germs on it

frozen germs

but still germs

You're so fussy :rofl:

Give it to me if you don't want it :awesome:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
You're so fussy :rofl:

Give it to me if you don't want it :awesome:

I TOLD YOU I WANT TO EAT IT :angry:

What if I scoop off the top layer?

I TOLD YOU I WANT TO EAT IT :angry:

What if I scoop off the top layer?

Na Pol its already covered in millions and millions of germs which bred and spread all over so the top layer all to the bottom layer will be infested :indiff:

:teehee: I freaked you out.

But na, if the germs are frozen then when you eat them the rapid accelerated heating should leave them unable to replicate quick enough and so will be digested in your stomach leaving you healthy because they will have denatured and unravelled and died. So you're eating dead germs :ahee:

Also one alternative is to heat the ice cream in a pan to the boil then cool it again and eat it. Or don't bother cooling it again if you don't mind it warm :ahee:

Basic biology mate :pierre:

:smug: <-- For ubiquity.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
Drink anything tbh :smug:

I'm feeling better than earlier :smug:

:smug: men drink whatever they feel like :smug:

Good to here mate :smug:

I'm sure they will, guys as :smug: as us always succeed :smug:
I'm back again. Giving myself a little TLC and wondering how to sort myself out :smug:
oooh :mute:
As in work out how to get a decent sleeping pattern, get everything done that I need too this week (i.e set a target) and start seeing how much I can do in terms of work. They told us at the beginning that its good to treat it like a 9-5 job, so reading around modules, making notes and doing assignments etc I was wondering if I could do something like this, with days off on Wednesdays and Saturdays for "me" time. Like start by getting all my airings done this week and work on catchinh up with assignments and revision and what not and then after thats all done see what happens :smile:

I'm just trying to make myself tired atm.
Original post by TuckingFypo™
lololol watch this about 8 minutes in. :rofl2: Your favourite black woman makes a cameo. :toofunny:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00x9xm3/Come_Fly_With_Me_Episode_2/

LOOOOOL!! omg man i hate that stupid woman what a ****ing disgrace, how can she be black and not be able to do the african accent :facepalm2: so bait shes british man and she looks ghanian which it worse hahahaha

and wth man, why didnt tsr sign me out when i forgot to do it manually. I hate it when its left on all day lool
yo for real

fair play :hugs:

Is the work starting to crush you? :erm:

what are you doing now? If you're still here?
Original post by yoyo462001
Please don't say that kind of non sense usermarney.

wasteman tbh :nopity:

bruv just because the only people that call you 'decent looking' is from a member of your family :hand:

Original post by ussumane
Don't hate bruv, it ain't my fault she rejected you :giggle:

he was too butters mate :no:

Original post by ussumane
That is because of you ffs.

You are so beautiful :h:

:fan:
Quick reply is broken again. :sigh:
Starting too. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write & reference yet (harvard :bleh:smile: as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

So yea. I like to feel I'm achieveing something and not paying to sleep all the time.

Latest